Mark Rough - RIP

• Thread starter Andy Reids Love Chil
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Really sad news, was great to meet him for the first time in hawes in 2011, he did 2 gigs in hawes at the piss up and we made money for the gala and "balls to cancer" this year, gutted when i got the text this afternoon, taken too soon....RIP roughy :-(

I met the lad in Stockport a few years ago and seemed a top lad very down to earth.

RIP

Still can't believe it. Mark believed the chemotherapy was working and was really looking forward to his gig on the 22nd December. Such a shame he wasn't able to play that one last gig. :cry:

I was stunned to hear about it as Roughy was so full of positve thoughts and humour throughout. I thought he would get to do that gig. Top top bloke, my kindest thoughts go to all who had the pleasure of knowing him. God bless you Mark.

Very sad news, met him a few year ago at Trev's Hawes do and he was great craic. RIP and thoughts with his family. Anyone know how I can get hold of his DVD?

Ffs, cancer seems to have taken him so quick, f***ing horrible, very sad to read.

Very sad news, met him a few year ago at Trev's Hawes do and he was great craic. RIP and thoughts with his family. Anyone know how I can get hold of his DVD?

I have a few somewhere, you can have one mate ! ....aye some great memories of roughy in hawes, laugh a minute :lol: :cry:

Hello
Thank you for all your kind thoughts and lovely memories. They are really appreciated by Abbi, the family and myself.
We are all still in shock and can't believe how quickly Mark went, we thought we had at least a few more months left with him.

Thank you again, your kindness means a lot.
Lorri x

Its quite strange, and I hadn't seen mark for what would be 30 years or so (I had some cracking nights out at the disorder gigs, especially on them buses he got on) but this has hit me more than I would imagine. Perhaps it is because we are a similar age and it just goes to show how fragile we really are.

As many have said, thoughts are with the family and friends.

Bump again.

I had a bit contact with him on here and seen him over the SOL a few times but as i posted earlier i was only 16 when i knocked about with him and he was great company,he was going to make a success of himself no matter what and i'm glad he did,RIP Mark.

Bump

f***ing shit, just found out. Having had a mild fight with cancer myself I always think it is just around the corner waiting for a comeback. f***ing horrible disease.

In tears here

Best wishes to Lorri and his family.

RIP Mark

f***ing shit, just found out. Having had a mild fight with cancer myself I always think it is just around the corner waiting for a comeback. f***ing horrible disease.

In tears here

Best wishes to Lorri and his family.

RIP Mark

It's shocked everyone mate, he was still posting on FB last Sunday, good luck yourself mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back