Mark Moisley

martyftm

Striker
was on radio 5 earlier this morning in connecion with the Bury situation. He was introduced as our new head of revenue, after previously being involved with numerous other sporting events and also working for Oldham Athletic. Just wondered where this leaves Tony Davison as I thought he was responsible for sponsorship and liaising with businesess for fund raising etc.

was on radio 5 earlier this morning in connecion with the Bury situation. He was introduced as our new head of revenue, after previously being involved with numerous other sporting events and also working for Oldham Athletic. Just wondered where this leaves Tony Davison as I thought he was responsible for sponsorship and liaising with businesess for fund raising etc.
TD is on the baord of the club..
shows we are hiring people though..not despertely cutting costs as the mroons on here would have you believe.
linkedin says he has been here for months..

Mark reports to Tony, and he's been at the club since November 2018.

Back