Mark Hughes

Sucks the life out of me whenever he’s interviewed after the game, lord knows what it must be like having to see his face every day on the training ground. Miserable sour faced old prune.

On Stoke - didn’t they finish 9th three seasons in a row, he spent about 20p in the process while dramatically improving the football played?
Pardew finished 5th with the Mags, something Hughes has never acheived, would you rate hima as a manger? Hughes spent a fair whack too - £150 million in his last 3 seasons.

Mancini took them to the next level.
Since they have taken over at City, every managerial decision has been correct and executed at the right time.
He did but as usual the British manager rarely gets the chance to do that. I wonder if Mancini could’ve lead Stoke to consecutive 9th place finishes.

I watched Silvas Everton stink Stamford Bridge to high heavens other day. If that had been Sam he’d have been slaughtered.

He was lauded by Joke City fans when he arrived mainly because he wasn't Tony Pulis...he then went on a transfer splurge and I think that club then lost its way, thinking they were going to play swashbuckling football. While they were easier on the eye under Hughes they lost what they really good at (winning ugly) and defensively they got progressively worse. A sort of halfway house approach to management: not good enough to out-defend teams and not good enough to out-attack opponents either.

He's sort of led a charmed life as a manager in his early years but his reputation is fading fast. City was his big opportunity and he couldn't quite do it. If and when he gets the boot at Southampton it's difficult to see him getting another top flight job.

Last edited:
He did but as usual the British manager rarely gets the chance to do that. I wonder if Mancini could’ve lead Stoke to consecutive 9th place finishes.

I watched Silvas Everton stink Stamford Bridge to high heavens other day. If that had been Sam he’d have been slaughtered.

I like Everton but I'm hoping that they finish one place lower than Big Sam got them (finished 8th iirc?) out of spite :D

:oops::oops::oops::lol:

It’s f***ing killing you isn’t it they have a better more modern manager than the fat gravy guzzler

:oops::oops::oops::lol:

It’s f***ing killing you isn’t it they have a better more modern manager than the fat gravy guzzler
Modern :lol:
What was modern about that against Chelsea? It was the exact type of performance the deluded toffees would’ve been up in arms about under Allarydyce.

If by modern you mean a trendy haircut, flash suit and drinking wine by the glass as oppose to the pint then I’d agree with ya.

What was modern about that against Chelsea? It was the exact type of performance the deluded toffees would’ve been up in arms about under Allarydyce.

If by modern you mean a trendy haircut, flash suit and drinking wine by the glass as oppose to the pint then I’d agree with ya.

Why do you love Allardyce so much? He's bang average

It was light years away from any of the dirge served up by your hero and I don't know a single fellow Evertonian who wasn't happy with the performance.

A team playing to a clear plan, playing from the back, pass and move, shutting down the oppositions attacking focus, better defending as a team and individually, yeah we're all gutted.

Oh, and Hughes is dreadful as well.

Why do you love Allardyce so much? He's bang average
I don’t love him at all I just think he’s a good manager who is much maligned due to his nationality and personality.

He hasn’t done a bad job at any club he’s been to.

It’s no surprise that the 3 clubs who have the biggest problem with him (West Ham, Mags and Everton) are 3 of the most deluded fan bases you’ll ever come across.

West Ham believe they have a ‘way’ whatever the fuck that is. Everton a bang average premier league club actually had aspirations of getting Diego simeone :lol: and the less said about your lot the better.

It was light years away from any of the dirge served up by your hero and I don't know a single fellow Evertonian who wasn't happy with the performance.

A team playing to a clear plan, playing from the back, pass and move, shutting down the oppositions attacking focus, better defending as a team and individually, yeah we're all gutted.

Oh, and Hughes is dreadful as well.
Complete waffle. It was backs to the wall surrender possession and keep it tight, the exact thing yous were crying about under Sam.

It’s great watching you lot be no further forward than last season (complete with early cup elimination against that dreadful manager Hughes) but try and dress it up that you’re really satisfied with it all.

Painted yourselves in the same corner as the mags have with Rafa.

Last edited:
I don’t love him at all I just think he’s a good manager who is much maligned due to his nationality and personality.

He hasn’t done a bad job at any club he’s been to.

It’s no surprise that the 3 clubs who have the biggest problem with him (West Ham, Mags and Everton) are 3 of the most deluded fan bases you’ll ever come across.

West Ham believe they have a ‘way’ whatever the fuck that is. Everton a bang average premier league club actually had aspirations of getting Diego simeone :lol: and the less said about your lot the better.

Complete waffle. It was backs to the wall surrender possession and keep it tight, the exact thing yous were crying about under Sam.

It’s great watching you lot be no further forward than last season (complete with early cup elimination against that dreadful manager Hughes) but try and dress it up that you’re really satisfied with it all.

Painted yourselves in the same corner as the mags have with Rafa.

Comes across as a bit zealous the way you defend him. Are you actually Allardyce?

Back