Mark Davies joins DCCC commercial team Durham CCC - Official Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted

Striker
http://www.durhamccc.co.uk/news/mark-davies/

:lol::lol:

edit: found the article tucked away elsewhere

A familiar face has returned to Emirates Riverside – but this time in a non-playing capacity!

Former bowler Mark Davies has taken up a vacancy with the club’s commercial team ahead of the 2017 season.

Mark will be working in the sales team, inviting new clients from the south of the region for the club’s exciting calendar of commercial events.

With a number of golf days, shoot days and other yearly events such as the annual race day at Newcastle Racecourse, the Academy graduate says he is looking forward to getting started in his new role.

“It’s great to be back, I loved my playing days here and it’s been great to see some old faces on my first day back at the ground," he said.

“This ground holds some great personal memories so I’m very pleased to be starting back in a different role altogether.

“Since retiring from cricket, I’ve started forging an alternative career and hope I can now help the club’s commercial activities continue to grow.”

Mark is the second ex-player to be with Durham CCC in a non-cricketing role with Callum Thorp currently working in the box office. He can be contacted on [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back