Mare of Easttown

Loving it so far. Gutted to have to wait a week between episodes.
And it's Professor Plum in the library with the lead pipe.

its a grim old place is eastown ..we ruled out guy pearce in our household as he was in the bar then shagging Mare so he couldnt have done it

but he has to be there for something..just dont know what yet!

Last edited:
Just started it, very good, "Pockets Of Light" is an entrancing piece of music, just had to buy it.

One thing I notice with this and other recent shows, is the use of the 'f' word in front of parents, is that a new and accepted thing in society, or just for tv/film?

Excellent second episode with a good twist at the end. The ex-husband is too obvious to be the killer though.

My money is on Guy Pearce.
Guy Pearce couldn't have killed her, he was with Mare. They made a point of her mum saying to her about staying out until 3.30am. Having said that he's a bit of a big name just to be in it as a romantic interest. I'm enjoying it. Not seen episode 3 yet. Some parts of America look bleak as fuck.

Last edited:
Just started it, very good, "Pockets Of Light" is an entrancing piece of music, just had to buy it.

One thing I notice with this and other recent shows, is the use of the 'f' word in front of parents, is that a new and accepted thing in society, or just for tv/film?
Who is that by?

I could be wrong but it could be a way to up the dark feel of the town and people and how they affect Mare.

They’re trying hard to have her look like a wrangun even though she’s a hell of a lot more efficient than the other detective.

Back