Marcus Maddison to Bolton?

people on here were callbg our owner and DOF all sorts becaus they woulddnt pay the 2.5m the scrote thatowns peterborough wanted...
the peterborouh guy was trying to set safc fans aganst the chairan so he could sel madson for way more than he is worth..

some fell for it.

I can't stand Darragh MacAnthony like, the bloke is one of those loud-mouth pricks you get in a pub (remember them?) who not only thinks that he has the answer for everything, he wants the whole pub to know that he has the answer for everything, one of those 'I tell it as it is' types when it actual fact they don't 'tell it as it is' because they're usually completely full of shit.

I can't stand Darragh MacAnthony like, the bloke is one of those loud-mouth pricks you get in a pub (remember them?) who not only thinks that he has the answer for everything, he wants the whole pub to know that he has the answer for everything, one of those 'I tell it as it is' types when it actual fact they don't 'tell it as it is' because they're usually completely full of shit.
i met him through work maybe a decade or so ago...he was exactly as you describe!

Good description that. He's like the football world's equivalent of Piers Morgan.

Hi don’t disagree with you, however I’ve seen lots of hatred towards him on here too.
Don't get the hatred bit (If there was I must have missed it), he did polarise opinions mind and looking at his record up to the season before last, he would have been a good signing. Since then however (for whatever reason) his career seems to have nosedived (pissed of Peterborough, Hull and Charlton, and all in a season and a half)to the extent that he has gone to Bolton a club in the fourth tier.
It will be interesting to see if he can resurrect his career on not. I think it might be safe to say that he will never become a Sunderland player though.

He is a typical local talented footballer. I played with loads of them. f***ing brilliant but it all came to easy for them. Didn't even have to break a sweat. Then they discover booze, fags and woman and fuck it up. Within three years he will be living west Auckland with a lads from the local pub with three kids!! For the record I thought he had talent and could have been good but from what others say he would of signed and just got on the ale

The lad would have been a quality signing for us, he's a top league one player.
Well no other league one team wanted him , he's a disruptive influence and not popular in the dressing room. Stories emerging of feigning injury and refusing to have a scan and missing training. Not the type of character you want in the club.

The lad would have been a quality signing for us, he's a top league one player.
I hate to disagree, but obviously not , that is why he is plying his trade at Bolton. I think he came on as a sub for Charlton against us, he looked well overweight and for the standard that you are talking about that is not an option if you want a decent club. Having said that talented on his day, but if you want a decent club you need to look after yourself IMO

Back