Marco tomorrow night

Remember,no negative comments and Marco is always right.
To be fair he has made a lot of negative comments about the way they are playing over the last month or so. The only thing I disagree with him is he keeps saying we can’t keep sacking managers! We need to sack PP

Remember,no negative comments and Marco is always right.

Marco is not the problem at SAFC. He does not even work for the club. If you are going to have a go at somebody, then I think you are directing your angst in completely the wrong direction. What an ex player thinks or says on a two penny talk show, does not affect what then happens on the pitch on matchday one jot. If you don't like what he says it's dead easy, turn it off and do something else, or even write, text or tweet radio Newcastle to register yourself as Mr Angry in Roker but coming on here whinging about it achieves what exactly? I pretty much never listen now as I get depressed enough watching the team live and don't then want to be further reminded of it constantly every evening on the drive home from work.

Last edited:
Alreet Mwarco, Dayvee frum Suddick ere. Reememba uz? A yuzd ta stand in tha Fulwall when ya playd fowa us.
Ello its thomas ere ah remember in 1913 we had a canny team but they got conscripted to fight in France, typical safc i said to me wife Elsee always sciving in them trenches smoking tabs well ye i loved roker park ye know as 130,000 there to beat bolton wanderers four to nothink

Back