Marco silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sold his best player in Jan as well

Let's not forget though our manager has won 4th most premier league games ever, and considered good enough to manage biggest club in the world 2 years ago .....
Moyes sacked from Man Utd 3 years ago today.

He should stay at Hull and build on the foundations he's set. Give Hull 18 months, see what you he can do, don't ruin it

I think Short actually wants us to drop. You can't have a Southampton model while staying in the premier league. I can also understand Moyes reluctance to play a lot of the youngsters. It won't make you a better player getting slaughtered every game.

Hull don't seem to have picked up too many injuries this season, which has helped them massively.

Even at the start of the season, they had a decent starting XI but barely any strength in depth. The players he brought in in January have all worked out great for him. At the time I though Niasse & Markovic would do the business for them.

Silva looks f***ing great even if they go down

Destined for bigger fish than hull

You're right one manager is positive the other negative.

Crikey, more cackbabble. :eek::evil:

Why? because it disagrees with you? Short is losing money hand over fist. He needs to reduce the wage bill and get in cheaper players.Maybe he is willing to wait a season or two before he sells. A streamlines Sunderland with lower wages will be a better proposition on the back of a promotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back