March Voting Thread - Urban Fragments - No people or skies

March Challenge Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It says this poll is closed, so thank you to who ever gave me the winning vote as it has been 25-25 since last night. Thanks everybody for the votes and commiserations to NotSpav.

That would have been me -Lucky knickers (the photo, not the avatar), tired eyes (can't have two with no votes ;)) Taipei (really liked it) and thought i should put in a casting vote between yourself and notspavin. Wasn't actually that keen on the starlings but loved the strong lines created by the handles of the trolleys so that just shaded it for me over NS's clever pic.

Well done Peachbum and thanks to all who voted for me and the excellent and constructive comments on my photo. A good month for the contest I think.

Well done Peachbum and thanks to all who voted for me and the excellent and constructive comments on my photo. A good month for the contest I think.

Seconded.

Congrats peachbum, a great photo and it would have been an unjustice had it not won.

Hi All

Thanks for the comments and constructive comments this months.

Really appreciate it.

Looking forward to giving this months challenge a shot

Congrats to Peachbum and to everyone: it was a very good month.

well done peach

very worthy winner, and great second place therte spavin, very close

good comments, good crack, great month

well done everyone the bar was raised right there!

Congrats Peach - spotted it as the winner as soon as i seen it. although it was a close run thing in the end!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back