March to June 2020 - NEWCASTLE UTD fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s the craic with the budgies?

I’ve seen it mentioned a few times with this knacker!
He was on a budgie forum advertising to meet other budgie botherers. He of course denies it.
TBF thats put you up there with Tiger King and the bloke who got wanked off by the fella who abducted his daughter....
But still seen. If NUFC win a cup if makes you the same as any Nazi who was won a trophy. That's how pointless your post is.

Like it or not Nufc and the geordies are known worldwide no matter what you lot claim on here , no one outside of the ne knows who you lot are, absolutely no identity at all, just a run of the mill third tier club now and that’s the reality of the situation

as for laughing when/if the deal falls through , no problems with that at all, when yours fell Through it was absolutely hilarious :lol:
Nice fishing 🐟

Like it or not Nufc and the geordies are known worldwide no matter what you lot claim on here , no one outside of the ne knows who you lot are, absolutely no identity at all, just a run of the mill third tier club now and that’s the reality of the situation
No news again today, gents? Such a shame :)

Last edited:
It seems like The Premier League are waiting for one of the following:

a) Definitive evidence against PIF with support from the government to reject
or
b) PIF become impatient with the delay and pull out.

I'm still 30/70 that it goes through and evidence that's been present since the 11th May hasn't changed that.

as for laughing when/if the deal falls through , no problems with that at all, when yours fell Through it was absolutely hilarious :lol:

f***ing hell, you're a "striker" on the Sunderland message board.
Since you joined (1st Feb 2011) you have posted over 18,000 times on this board!
That is 3403 days. You have posted on average just over 5 posts a day for the past 9 years.

You've even pretended to be a Sunderland for years aswell :lol: :oops:

You're one sad bastard

f***ing hell, you're a "striker" on the Sunderland message board.
Since you joined (1st Feb 2011) you have posted over 18,000 times on this board!
That is 3403 days. You have posted on average just over 5 posts a day for the past 9 years.

You've even pretended to be a Sunderland for years aswell :lol: :oops:

You're one sad bastard
I think he does enough to qualify as being a whole set of sad bastards. Perhaps a legion in the Toon army (1993)?

Just imagine being in his head for a moment man, works even better if you picture yourself as a large calibre bullet.

Now, now Johnna, if I didn’t know better I would say you are biting. Chomp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back