March Challenge - Voting thread

Challenge winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ayesane - Nice shot, nice colours , just not keen on the placement of the lighthouse.

MalmöMakem - VOTE - love the colours, composition and the vignetting. Interesting angle on a well covered subject.

UaeExile - would have loved to have my camera and tripod with me.

robcal - Just got the exposure wrong. Would have been a nice shot if you could have balanced it out. Easier said than done I know :lol:

Kid Galahad - Works well as b&w , just not sure where the focus point is. Looks a little soft.

tom tom macute - I like it, but it's a bit empty and boring for me.

2310 Return - Similar to the above, its just a bit boring. Different subject than most of the obvious ones mind!

minkeysteve - if it wasnt black and white I wouldnt have been interested in it.

peachbum - abstract but not very interesting. not keen on the square crop either.

MaDMaCKeM - If you'd have got more of the road in winding away and recomposed to have it coming from the bottom corner it would have had a vote. really like it!

Patch - Love the colours just not a particularly strong or interesting composition.

Steeeeed - VOTE lovely conversion to b&w, blurred water and sky and well composed. Love it.

Last edited:
My vote went to Tom Tom Macute.

Liked it as soon as i saw it, think its the interesting shape of the railings leading to the vanishing point. If I could give one slight suggestion is that its perhaps 1/3 of a stop under exposed IMO.

Honourable mentions to Minkey and Steeeed, both cracking photos. (think I have a thing for B&W)

Probably the strongest month I can remember, well done everyone. :-D

Steed for me... texture in the wood and the moody tones put it above any of the others

Steed's horizon is out

Can you vote a minus number?

Strong month people, try to restrict myself to 3 votes which was tough this time around, sorry Patch you just missed out! Well done all.

Minkeysteve and Peachbum.

Must have covered every inch of that bridge in the 40's and 50's when I was visiting my grandmother in Deptford,and still suffering from the noise of the riveters working in Doxfords and Pickersgills.
Love the detail of the rivets etc.

Peachbum, even though I still can't work out what it is, even though I've looked at it from all angles.

Minkeysteve and Peachbum.

Must have covered every inch of that bridge in the 40's and 50's when I was visiting my grandmother in Deptford,and still suffering from the noise of the riveters working in Doxfords and Pickersgills.
Love the detail of the rivets etc.

Peachbum, even though I still can't work out what it is, even though I've looked at it from all angles.

Anal beads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back