March to June 2020 - NEWCASTLE UTD fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why any right minded person would want to have anything to do with the Saudi's is beyond me.

I don't the horrible, fascist, mudrering, *****, at my club.

Why any right minded person would want to have anything to do with the Saudi's is beyond me.

Because most football fans have the morals of alley cats when it is going to benefit them. It is the most morally bereft game on the planet.

Let's be fair, if they were buying this club I don't think you or I would be complaining.

They’re certainly working themselves into a lather, seem convinced that they’ve finally got the awabs of their dreams, be a match made in heaven tbh.

:lol:

It’s being met with more or less unanimous cynicism everywhere I’ve read.

May as well just scrap the fit and proper persons rule if the FA allow this to go ahead.

It generally only covers work related to finances/directorial roles.
Doesn't actually take into account ethics or moral standpoints.

Things such as do they have conflicting interests in another club, are they filing for bankruptcy, have they been involved in two or more clubs going bust, are they legally allowed to be a director.

Being too young to go on the drink during our half decent times under keegan ive always wondered what the atmosphere and such was like in the pubs and bars on a matchday.

Whats been your best times and memories of matchday sessions etc

I fully expect to be hammered for this. Just thought it would lighten the mood

Being too young to go on the drink during our half decent times under keegan ive always wondered what the atmosphere and such was like in the pubs and bars on a matchday.

Whats been your best times and memories of matchday sessions etc

I fully expect to be hammered for this. Just thought it would lighten the mood

Read my username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back