March 9th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, macem, bonnylad, Tannerabag and all.

Our game for me tonight

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning Spam, Hank and all,
Just the SAFC game for me.
Have a gud un and stay safe!

Good Evening/Morning Hank on the button the neet:cool:

Good Morning All, Just be following our game--big couple of weeks for us.

Have a safe and enjoyable Tuesday Folks
Morning H73👍
Morning Hank morning all

Internet getting sorted in time for our match tonight/tomorrow, kick off 11-45 here.

Stay under control everyone
Morning MM, fingers crossed on the internet.
Morning Hank, Morning All

Just Portsmouth v Sunderland for the duck.

Little Duckling considered a score draw but after further consideration and biscuit predicted a 1 v 2 win........which was nice (Copyright, The Fast Show).

Walk, bit shopping then binging, Vikings, Your Honor etc.

Stay Safe 🌈
Morning Edd, liking the duckling’s optimism.
Morning Hank

Morning Dilly, Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman, Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton, AndyGray1985, VicCarlton, MK Mackem, Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad, Chunky Lover53, Tipton Baggie, VHFC, eddtheduck, Bonzo, Snorbens, Storford, phunboy, johnap, glass slippers, annie228, St Joes Lad , Tunstall Birdman, Buster, Rip van fish, cfg , The Professor, oilcat , wandofaleftpeg, Sunnybrow Red, WillD, NikNak123, T-Bone, KarenDent, Blue Bell lad, Heroes of 73, Huffy Duffy, Thamesvalleyman, Malcolm X, Drexel, B1gals, Heroesof73, Bachhus, Cattach safc, Gluepot, macem, bonnylad, Tannerabag and all.

Our game for me tonight

Have a good day everyone and stay safe 👍
Morning SJ, enjoy the game tonight 🤞
Morning all, just our game for me. Have a good day!!
Morning Stormo, be good and stay safe🌈
Morning Hank marra and everyone.

Just the SAFC match for me.

Take it easy folks.
Morning KB

Last edited:
Morning Spam, Hank and all,
Just the SAFC game for me.
Have a gud un and stay safe!
Morning AG hope all is good?
Morning Hank, our game for me, looking forward to it, mite get some Amstel to treat meself, on Sky so I’ll watch on the tele instead of laptop, always a plus. Glad your back on board 🍺👍
Morning Becs and Co, have a safe, fab day rounded off with 3 big points, HTL, stay safe n take care 🌈👍
Morning 1920, I hate watching us on Sky☹️

Good morning Hank and all the marvellous men and wonderful women who post on this thread.
Our game on SKY for me. Could probably have met with some of you in @Paddy O'Dors club today - what a pity.
Morning @Musicman, when SAFC score and you start cheering loudly, your new neighbours will wonder what's going on!!
Morning @Spam Javelin - I was just thinking, all them years I played at Shields, never once played at Whitburn.
Anyway...
HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!!

Good morning Hank and all the marvellous men and wonderful women who post on this thread.
Our game on SKY for me. Could probably have met with some of you in @Paddy O'Dors club today - what a pity.
Morning @Musicman, when SAFC score and you start cheering loudly, your new neighbours will wonder what's going on!!
Morning @Spam Javelin - I was just thinking, all them years I played at Shields, never once played at Whitburn.
Anyway...
Morning @gluepot , grafting today?

Portadown v Glenavon
Northern Irish Premiership
19:30
BBC iPlayer / BBC Sport Website

Portsmouth v Sunderland
League One
19:45
Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Barry Town United v Penybont
Welsh Premier League
19:45
S4C Online

Borussia Dortmund v Sevilla
UEFA Champions League Round of 16 2nd Leg
20:00
BT Sport 3

Juventus v FC Porto
UEFA Champions League Round of 16 2nd Leg
20:00
BT Sport 2

Thats yer lot just our match for me

please note our game not is not on the clubs channel sky only
Morning hank
Morning all
Our game tonight, draw at least please
Be good people

Morning Hank and all from deepest Buckinghamshire.

Day 67 without beer for me, working today but will be watching our game tonight. Big game ahead.

Stay safe everyone.
Morning TVM, forgive me for asking but is your abstention from the drink a permanent intention, none of my business of course.
Morning hank
Morning all
Our game tonight, draw at least please
Be good people
Morning Wando👍

Morning TVM, forgive me for asking but is your abstention from the drink a permanent intention, none of my business of course.
Morning @viccarlton no it's definitely temporary!

I don't normally drink at home and decided to have a spell off the beer after Christmas. Did the same in Manila last year and got to 105 days first time, then a few weekends with beer after lockdown, then 68 days second stint.

Got back to UK in November and had beers over Christmas and New Year's Eve. Will have some beers in April though , want to beat my 105 days first.

Morning H73👍

Morning MM, fingers crossed on the internet.

Morning Edd, liking the duckling’s optimism.

Morning SJ, enjoy the game tonight 🤞

Morning Stormo, be good and stay safe🌈

Morning KB
Morning Vic, desperately need it sorted
Anyway...
Morning Gluepot they won’t be able to translate getthefuckin ya bassa

Last edited:
Morning Vic, yes all week. Things are much quieter but lots of people taking time off now so still need old gits like me to help out.
Will you be taking a walk today? Assuming you are I hope the weather is decent.
Will definitely be out walking, distance yet to be decided, could go for an all day amble or just an hour this morning and the same this afternoon.
Was in the garden yesterday digging out old tree stumps (Mrs C *requested* it) long time since I did a long spell of any physical graft but remarkably I feel ok this morning 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back