March 9th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

See the arseholes are out in force tonight Hank.
I don't post that much on this forum. However, I spotted this lovely daily thread where people are nice to each other and there is community. I fell in love with that and started posting on it. I feel comfortable to post on it as much as I choose. I was met with warmth and friendship. I hope I reciprocated that.

I can't comprehend why Hank is getting trolled this way. It is wrong. It is out of order. This is the only space on here where I felt comfortable to say that my mam was about to die. My mam has passed away. My 16 year old dog had to go to the emergency vet at 5am and be put down. I have not seen my father in a year, and he has no idea who I am anymore. I am now going to bore you all senseless with Angus.

I felt comfortable with that because of all of you who are daily. You are lovely. And you @hank williams , ye put it together marra.

That's why I love this thread, and believe in youπŸ€˜πŸ‘

Morning Hank and all from deepest Buckinghamshire.

Excellent result and performance last night, still buzzing. Massive performances from O'Nien, Jones and Winchester too.

Day 68 of no beer for me, equal to last year's runner up effort. No football today.

Stay safe everyone.

Evening all on catchup again, ready for tonight's game.
Good morning afternoon and evening Rip, 7th 2nd then 8th today like watching my shares ( ok my share:(). Anyway we win tonight and we will all be happy.

I'm sure the @AndyGray1985 avatar is our lucky mascot.

Enjoy , have a good evening everyone!!!
was going to say- see me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back