March 5th Saturday at 3pm, Sunderland v Southampton away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiver

Winger
Okey dokey, let's get a few things clear, this is a genuine offer and a non grooming/no no-mates post/anti-wum situation.

After 2 decades in the south of France I've been asked to sort out a large private estate in Surrey. I have free reign and the owner has given me carte blanche with the place. Our neighbours are Eric Clapton, members of Queen, etc. I was 60 on Monday and realise these chances don't come around too often. Our lass will be here to organise accommodation for all visitors, including the boss, etc, and she's top class in her job.

We have 20 acres of grounds, tennis court, large carp lake with rowing boat & kayak, indoor & outdoor pool, etc etc.
There are a dozen bedrooms, a massive 'disco room', bars, a full size snooker room, incredible music systems, endless grounds, access to 300 acres of mountain bike tracks, terraces, table tennis, croquet, etc etc etc.

I'm organising a big party for friends & family before & after the match and on the following Sunday. We'll have music, fireworks, etc and an SAFC theme.
The players, past & present, will be invited and anything is up for consideration ...... who knows what might happen.

We're only 50 miles from Southampton so could organise a coach there and back.

So, anyone on here who knows me and any Sunderland supporter who doesn't is welcome to show up, stay, camp, etc, and have a great time ........... this could be one of our usual family events or a fantastic party for us all. So, it's up to you, come alone, with mates or lasses and enjoy what could be a 'one off' event.

:D

Last edited:

Well, there's a dozen people coming, some who post on here, and all canny.

I've no need to do this other than I think it could be a great weekend and I like great weekends involving a match and decent people.

Anyone who just wants to take the piss can get fucked right off :D

I don't mind camping but should rooms be going on a first come first serve basis I don't mind reserving the master bedroom, if that's ok with you of course?

Will there be valet parking? I'd appreciate it they were careful with my m-reg Astra, it's very valuable to me.
;)

TBF fantastic gesture. I would love to get involved sounds like a fantastic idea!!

Nee bother, Google GU102ED and you'll get an idea of where we are ......... it's the property with the river running through it and a big lake ;)

I don't mind camping but should rooms be going on a first come first serve basis I don't mind reserving the master bedroom, if that's ok with you of course?

Will there be valet parking? I'd appreciate it they were careful with my m-reg Astra, it's very valuable to me.

There are 8 double rooms but the master is for the boss exclusively, even my family isn't allowed in there.

Valet parking isn't needed ........ it's in it's own grounds and behind security gates with cctv and 24 hour security guards.

I have an M reg Transit van and have never felt like it would be stolen ;)

Last edited:
Sounds like a Swingers party being planned here lads.

That's one thing it's not ........ it's just a get together for decent SAFC people.

Over the years I've been helped out with tickets, transport & accomodation for me and my family & friends.

All kinds of folk from Frankie Wheatley to Dickie Ord have helped and this is just my way of saying thanks.

If people don't want to come that's up to them.

If the neighbours are clapton and the queen people etc, who is the boss ?

somebody in the public eye or a business person

I'm head of security so you can understand why I can't say on a public forum I hope.

He's an absent owner who has this place as an occasional 'weekend cottage' when he's in the country.

It used to belong to Sir Ernest Harrison who some people may know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back