MARCH 2015 - VOTING - SHAPES

March 2015 - Shapes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's the winner, that's what it is :D

but why you've posted a photo of a snow covered Fremington in the category of Shapes I'll never know !!
Britain's biggest triangle, and you sound like bloody peachy ;)

Been a few landslips at Fremington since I was last there :eek:

Go on then @smoker since it's been a while and you begged me to do a review with my highly sought after "toggers" eye.

1. I like this, it's interesting and attractive to look at.

2. This is the opposite to #1

3. I can see what you've tried to do but we're too far away for the shapes to be centre stage, the hut or the bridge, not both.

4. I absolutely love this one, head and shoulders above the rest, clever, interesting and full of geometric shapes. VOTE

5. I dunno wtf this is supposed to be, fail.

6. Bonny but you had to trim the raggy edges off.

7. Geometrical shapes, some symmetry but the B&W does nothing for me, just not enough pzazz.

8. So close to a vote, very good, I like this a lot, 2nd place imo.

9. The run off on the left edge gets on my tits and the right hand side is just nothingness.

10. dafuq is this, the lines create an envelope, or it's how a 2yr old would draw a triangle, is that how you're trying to jam this into this months theme.

Britain's biggest triangle, and you sound like bloody peachy ;)

Been a few landslips at Fremington since I was last there :eek:

What's the mountain Scoob?

Go on then @smoker since it's been a while and you begged me to do a review with my highly sought after "toggers" eye.

1. I like this, it's interesting and attractive to look at.

2. This is the opposite to #1

3. I can see what you've tried to do but we're too far away for the shapes to be centre stage, the hut or the bridge, not both.

4. I absolutely love this one, head and shoulders above the rest, clever, interesting and full of geometric shapes. VOTE

5. I dunno wtf this is supposed to be, fail.

6. Bonny but you had to trim the raggy edges off.

7. Geometrical shapes, some symmetry but the B&W does nothing for me, just not enough pzazz.

8. So close to a vote, very good, I like this a lot, 2nd place imo.

9. The run off on the left edge gets on my tits and the right hand side is just nothingness.

10. dafuq is this, the lines create an envelope, or it's how a 2yr old would draw a triangle, is that how you're trying to jam this into this months theme.

Don't tag me ever.

Where was #4 taken out of interest? (apologies if covered elsewhere)
It was taken at the O2 in London, a sort of retro media wall display, I thought the two blue touch screen things spoilt it a bit but it was the best I could come up with, chuffed I won !

Well done @Kid Galahad a worthy winner and got my vote

Can you give me any ideas for May's theme?
Empty your inbox marra ;)

Last edited:
It was taken at the O2 in London, a sort of retro media wall display, I thought the two blue touch screen things spoilt it a bit but it was the best I could come up with, chuffed I won !

Empty your inbox marra ;)
done.

As a side note, do people prefer me to upload them into the gallery then link from there? Seem to take a while to load them all and get that annoying jumpy screen as they do. I only changed it this month cause photobucket killed the contrast on Steeeeed's entry last month

done.

As a side note, do people prefer me to upload them into the gallery then link from there? Seem to take a while to load them all and get that annoying jumpy screen as they do. I only changed it this month cause photobucket killed the contrast on Steeeeed's entry last month
They do take a while to load but if it gives a truer image I'd say stick with it, up to you though at the end of the day.....

They do take a while to load but if it gives a truer image I'd say stick with it, up to you though at the end of the day.....
Congratulations! :)

done.

whatever is best for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back