MARCH 2015 - Shapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks Ross, I pushed the colours as far as I could, it almost made my monitor explode, so having met this essential SMB togger criteria I expect to win this month hands down.
tbh they all look straight from camera this month. Only one in B&W

I'll start the thread tonight, I'm at work without lightroom and one of the entries needs resizing.

Last edited:
@oROSSo @tom tom macute @Steeeeed @Kid Galahad @smoker @Icarebecauseyoudo and any other participant of the competition.

Hi, after a quick chat with oROSSO I have the following query:
My husband who isn't a member on here (supports another club but not NUFC) has a picture he'd like to enter in this month's theme (Shapes).
As the photos are posted anonymously, does anyone have a problem with a non member entering? If he doesn't win - no matter, it would just increase the number of entries; if he did win (just in case he did) would anyone be put out that the comp was won by a non-member? (for your info he uses a point and shoot and is just a rare taker of photos.)

No problem with this, but equally he is free to join up just for the photo section. We aren't RAWK and do allow people from other clubs on here!

No problem with this, but equally he is free to join up just for the photo section. We aren't RAWK and do allow people from other clubs on here!
i've managed to upload all 10 entries to an album but its waiting for moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back