Marc Wilson, Ben Alnwick & Will Buckley

Are we here to talk about football or what?

Parkinson has signed some of our ex-tripe. If you don't give a shit, don't give a shit!
I give a shit about how he will set the team up, if he can unlock Grigg, if he will play O’Nien properly, how he intends to start getting us clean sheets.

I just don’t see the point in bringing up his old transfers for a different club. Unless it’s a dig at him. In which case it’s a pretty weak one.

I give a shit about how he will set the team up, if he can unlock Grigg, if he will play O’Nien properly, how he intends to start getting us clean sheets.

I just don’t see the point in bringing up his old transfers for a different club. Unless it’s a dig at him. In which case it’s a pretty weak one.

I mean, you care so much you don't want to know what has gone before. Good to see the brains still exist on this board. I mean, who would want to see what our new manager had done. Actually. Nobody. Lets just clap him.

At a quick glance he also signed Josh Magennis for £200k, went to Hull a year later for £500k, and Erhun Oztumer, who a lot of our fans were clamouring for in the summer.

I mean, you care so much you don't want to know what has gone before. Good to see the brains still exist on this board. I mean, who would want to see what our new manager had done. Actually. Nobody. Lets just clap him.
So he is going to sign the same players is he? Are we under a transfer embargo like Bolton.

And you know I’m right that’s why you have devolved into shit flinging like all the knuckle draggers on here.

Yeah let’s just clap him. Because guess what? That’s what supporting a club is. He hasn’t had one game yet, or made a signing, so what else can you do?

So he is going to sign the same players is he? Are we under a transfer embargo like Bolton.

And you know I’m right that’s why you have devolved into shit flinging like all the knuckle draggers on here.

Yeah let’s just clap him. Because guess what? That’s what supporting a club is. He hasn’t had one game yet, or made a signing, so what else can you do?

Got a bit touchy about this Phil.

Glad you signed up.

Back