Marc Wilson, Ben Alnwick & Will Buckley

No you’re not you’re having a dig, all of Bolton’s signing in recent years have been bargain basement ones, he should be given credit for welding them into a team

Sorry Phil. I just didn't know you have a penchant for ex-SAFC shite.

I'm not even that pissed off about him coming. I'd have him over Ainsworth. Who could we get better? Nobody. Should he get a chance? Yeah. Can we point out he's signed shite? Yeah. Do all managers sign shite? Yeah.

I'm not even that pissed off about him coming. I'd have him over Ainsworth. Who could we get better? Nobody. Should he get a chance? Yeah. Can we point out he's signed shite? Yeah. Do all managers sign shite? Yeah.
So after all that, what was the point of this little conflab?

Where did I say I had a penchant for as u put it ex-safc shite

As you seem to be being critical of him signing shite, are you saying as only shite was available to him he shouldn’t of signed anybody

Where did I say I had a penchant for as u put it ex-safc shite

As you seem to be being critical of him signing shite, are you saying as only shite was available to him he shouldn’t of signed anybody

Who said only shite was available Phil?

You also signed Oztumer who is a decent player, on a free. But he's not ex-SAFC.

Unless you want a list of all his signings?

Back