Manuel Pellegrini

Everton were the best team in 85 and 87.
Leicester were in 16.
You started the 'only because' shit.

Evertons current team would smash the Everton team that finished in the top 4 under Moyes.

Just because a team finishes somewhere does not truly indicate its overall quality in comparison to teams gone by.

You started the 'only because' shit.

As I said - Leicester had a great season which was aided by there being no stand out top 6 side that year.

Why thats so hard to understand I'll never know.

Its like had Wigan faced Peps Man City side in the cup final and not the Mancini on the verge of the sack Man City side then they more than likely wouldn't have won the Cup whereas Watford likely would have and not been thrashed 6-0.

He’s a good manager but not sure what’s going on there at the moment. Has signed plenty decent players but they look a bit disjointed to me. Fabianski being out clearly isn’t helping either.
He’ll be under pressure now given what he’s spent.
Their backup keeper, Roberto, seems a bit, errr..., accident prone. Or shit. I'm not sure which.

As I said - Leicester had a great season which was aided by there being no stand out top 6 side that year.

Why thats so hard to understand I'll never know.

Its like had Wigan faced Peps Man City side in the cup final and not the Mancini on the verge of the sack Man City side then they more than likely wouldn't have won the Cup whereas Watford likely would have and not been thrashed 6-0.
Can't compare one off games to a 38 game season.

Can't compare one off games to a 38 game season.

OK mate.

The fact its called the biggest shock in sporting history tells me im right and your wrong.

Keep believing they would have won the league that year with the current liverpool side, City side of last season and Chelsea and Utd's teams under Mourinho & Fergie - I'll live in the real world.

Some would think you was a Leicester fan - calm down.

OK mate.

The fact its called the biggest shock in sporting history tells me im right and your wrong.

Keep believing they would have won the league that year with the current liverpool side, City side of last season and Chelsea and Utd's teams under Mourinho & Fergie I'll live in the real world.
You're win in 85 was also a total shock. The year before you wanted Kendalls sacked.

You're win in 85 was also a total shock. The year before you wanted Kendalls sacked.

ha ha

Ok Leicester fan

See you next year when Rodgers isnt flavour of the month anymore

The SMB flavour of the PL Years gone by:

17/18 > Dyche
18/19 > Nuno Santo
19/20 > Rodgers

Maybe wait and see how Rodgers gets on next season before being a smart arse as history often repeats itself.

ha ha

Ok Leicester fan

See you next year when Rodgers isnt flavour of the month anymore

The SMB flavour of the PL Years gone by:

17/18 > Dyche
18/19 > Nuno Santo
19/20 > Rodgers

Maybe wait and see how Rodgers gets on next season before being a smart arse as history often repeats itself.
Leicester fan?
WTF you on about now.

Leicester fan?
WTF you on about now.

Your seething over an Everton fan not raving over a Leicester manager on a Sunderland forum - seriously if you're not a Leicester fan why you even arsed?

Some fans dont rate triple Europa League winning Unai Emery - Im not gonna spend my sunday night crying over it

Last edited:

Back