Manuel Pellegrini

Leicester deserved their title, they were the best team that year. Trying to downgrade it is pretty sad.

Not downgrading it - but they benefitted massively from a weak top 6 that year - their competition was a Pellegrini led Man City & a bottling Spurs side.

The great Chelsea/Arsenal/Utd or current City/Kopite side they wouldn't have won it imo.

Still a great story like.

Not downgrading it - but they benefitted massively from a weak top 6 that year - their competition was a Pellegrini led Man City & a bottling Spurs side.

The great Chelsea/Arsenal/Utd or current City/Kopite side they wouldn't have won it imo.

Still a great story like.
You're titles in 85 and 87 were down to Liverpool underperforming.

Can just imagine Mourinho working for the Dildo twins :lol:

LOL dont be a sky boy mate.

That 85 side were genuine quality all over the pitch.

Not a Vardy & Kante double act.
How does that make me a sky boy?
You say Leicester only won it cos the rest were shite, but as soon as someone says Everton only won their titles cis other teams were shite, you start throwing insults.

You're too thin skinned for this board mate.

Even though I don't rate Silva whatsoever just shows that football reporting/Sky is embarrassing these days - in the run up to the Everton/WHU game the media were banging on about how great WHU are and how their recruitment has been miles better.

Fast forward 3-4 matches and we are level on points (and should be higher had VAR not fucked us over against Brighton/Spurs).

Outside of 2 sides the rest are currently making up the numbers.

Leicester are just lucky they got the new manager bounce / Vardys legs havent yet fallen off the one year the top 6 are a shambles (like they did the year they won the league).

Your bitterness towards Rodgers is laughable tbh. They’ve lost 5 games since he’s been there.

Getting back on thread, I get the feeling that many supporters feel the same as many of us about the Hammers. They seem to be the perennial media darlings.

How does that make me a sky boy?
You say Leicester only won it cos the rest were shite, but as soon as someone says Everton only won their titles cis other teams were shite, you start throwing insults.

You're too thin skinned for this board mate.

No im saying Everton didnt have f***ing shite like Simpson, Morgan & Drinkwater in their title winning side.

If you know your history.
Your bitterness towards Rodgers is laughable tbh. They’ve lost 5 games since he’s been there.

I'll be tagging you all to fuck next season when they are back around 8/9th - maybe dont make such outlandish predictions 12 games into a season - Utd fans said the same about OGS.

Last edited:
Mountfield, and Vsn den Hauwe.

Making a show of yerself here mate.

Ask anyone old enough how good Evertons 85 team was - to try and compare it to the Leicester side that won the league - even LFC fans would laugh at you.

Im done as you're obviously a troll.

You'll be telling me the current Chelsea kids are better than the class of 92 next 12 games in.

No im saying Everton didnt have f***ing shite like Simpson, Morgan & Drinkwater in their title winning side.

If you know your history.

I'll be tagging you all to fuck next season when they are back around 8/9th - maybe dont make such outlandish predictions 12 games into a season - Utd fans said the same about OGS.
So Kendalls achievements weren't as goog as Ranieri's?

Even though I don't rate Silva whatsoever just shows that football reporting/Sky is embarrassing these days - in the run up to the Everton/WHU game the media were banging on about how great WHU are and how their recruitment has been miles better.

Fast forward 3-4 matches and we are level on points (and should be higher had VAR not fucked us over against Brighton/Spurs).

Outside of 2 sides the rest are currently making up the numbers.

Leicester are just lucky they got the new manager bounce / Vardys legs havent yet fallen off the one year the top 6 are a shambles (like they did the year they won the league).

Wouldnt call Leicester lucky, they're a good team who are well managed.

Making a show of yerself here mate.

Ask anyone old enough how good Evertons 85 team was - to try and compare it to the Leicester side that won the league - even LFC fans would laugh at you.

Im done as you're obviously a troll.

You'll be telling me the current Chelsea kids are better than the class of 92 next 12 games in.
Everton were the best team in 85 and 87.
Leicester were in 16.
You started the 'only because' shit.

Wouldnt call Leicester lucky, they're a good team who are well managed.

That they are - but player for player they are not better than Arsenal or Spurs who have suddenly fallen off a cliff - you then have Utd who have the means to consistently be in the top 4.

I would say they are fortunate enough to be doing well when others are not.

Back