Manuel Pellegrini

Your seething over an Everton fan not raving over the ex Celtic boss on a Sunderland forum - seriously if you're not a Leicester fan why you even arsed.

Some fans dont rate triple Europa League winning Unai Emery - Im not gonna spend my sunday night crying over it
Look back through this post I've never mentioned Rogers.
I mention Everton fans wanting Kendall sacked the season before he won the title in 85 and you call me a Leicester fan.
Explain.

Whichever way you put it, Leicester City were clearly worthy champions in 2016. Their run to the quarter finals of the Champions League bears out the spine of the squad as pretty decent even though a few left that summer.

To try to belittle the achievement by claiming the opposition weren't as good, or reliant on one or two players, shows an absolute lack of knowledge of what it takes to get positive results, week in week out, for 9 months. That mentality and consistency is something every single title winner shares equally.

If you think the top two of today would just be able to walk through and over the Leicester side of 2016, you know nothing about team set-ups and how to get the best tactically and mentally from a side.

Look back through this post I've never mentioned Rogers.
I mention Everton fans wanting Kendall sacked the season before he won the title in 85 and you call me a Leicester fan.
Explain.

You and others are frothing because Im not raving over Rodgers - 12 games in simple as.

No one mentioned Rodgers last year when they finished 9th (below little old Everton)

Lets see where they are next season eh? As I said plenty were blowing smoke up Dyche/Nuno's arses based on one good season and both did/are tailed off the following season.

Rodgers finished 2nd under Liverpool one season then got sacked the following

Its very difficult to judge how good a manager unless they are consistently doing the business. Pochettino is a quality manager but even he is criticised for not winning a trophy in this league yet he's got Spurs performing at the top level year after year.

Lets see Rodgers doing that before we claim he's a world class manager.

You and others are frothing because Im not raving over Rodgers - 12 games in simple as.

No one mentioned Rodgers last year when they finished 9th (below little old Everton)

Lets see where they are next season eh? As I said plenty were blowing smoke up Dyche/Nuno's arses based on one good season and both did/are tailed off the following season.

Its very difficult to judge how good a manager unless they are consistently doing the business. Pochettino is a quality manager but even he is criticised for not winning a trophy in this league yet he's got Spurs performing at the top level year after year.

Wolves are 8th
Burnley are 10th

First you ignored the Ranieri, Kendalls question. Now you ignore when I asked you when I mentioned Rogers.

I'll ask again. Look through this thread and show me where I mentioned Rogers.

Wolves are 8th
Burnley are 10th

Neither are top quality managers

Top quality managers are Guardiola, Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Simeone, Allegri etc.

Even Pochettino is debated if he's "top quality" therefore Rodgers has alot to prove. He's a good manager - nothing more nothing less. Those saying he should be managing Utd or Arsenal are embarassing themselves based on 12 games - those clubs should be after the cream of the crop.

Neither are top quality managers

Top quality managers are Guardiola, Klopp, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Simeone, Allegri etc.

Even Pochettino is debated if he's "top quality" therefore Rodgers has alot to prove. He's a good manager - nothing more nothing less. Those saying he should be managing Utd or Arsenal are embarassing themselves based on 12 games - those clubs should be after the cream of the crop.
He’s managing Leicester, and he’s doing well. They look good.

I’m really not sure why you’re so angry about it

Im not angry at all - maybe read my original post and see how everyone is seething from me apparently being bitter that im not yet convinced by Rodgers as a "top" manager which others are saying he is.

He's got alot to prove before you put his name in the company I've listed above - one potential top 4 finish (which Moyes acheived at us who you all call shite) and a 2nd place finish with Liverpool (who had Suarez, Sturridge & Sterling firing on all cylinders) isnt what most deem as a world class coach.

Hassanhuttl finished 2nd in the Bunderliga with Leipzig doesnt mean a great deal in isolation.

Last edited:

The Everton lad is having a mare. I mentioned Everton fans wanting to sack Howard Kendall and he accused me off being a Leicester fan because I praised Rodgers ( I hadn't mentioned Rodgers in this thread).

very very strange season, started so well then has slowly fallen off a cliff

Too easy to point at the loss of our best player (Fabianski) to injury while having a ridiculously poor replacement. there are many othe rfactors

he won't get sacked though

Too easy to point at the loss of our best player (Fabianski) to injury while having a ridiculously poor replacement. there are many othe rfactors

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told you that keeper was trouble. Didn't expect him to be quite as inept, mind, but still...

Back