Manning's of Rossendale Steak and Cheese pies.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 39494
  • Start date

I think I might have bored him to death. I was telling him the real history of the steam locomotive in the pub after the game. My patter is usually a lot better mind.

Check the OPs username. He lived in Maidstone and now lives in Eastbourne you tit.
used to loved the terminus pub in eastbo... It's a posh cafe now...

I think I might have bored him to death. I was telling him the real history of the steam locomotive in the pub after the game. My patter is usually a lot better mind.

Check the OPs username. He lived in Maidstone and now lives in Eastbourne you tit.
Should be Sussex ftm

I was just telling him that it's a misconception that the the first steam train went from Stockton to Darlington. It went from Hetton pit to Sunderland docks stopping at Silksworth on the way. Just proves if it wasn't for Silky the industrial revolution would never have happened. @Bladecat

Read the post dopey. Maidstone is in Kent.
But he lives in Eastbourne?????
You are more confused than scobby doo

To absolutely die for.

Huge slabs of cheese on top of a steak pie mix, encrusted in gorgeous pastry. Just consumed two of the beauties.....absolutely delicious.

No wonder the ex-Lancashire cricket player Ian Austin was so huge....there pies are mint:cool:
Piss off man, I’m trying to get rid of my kite and all this talk of pies ain’t helping :cry:

Back