Manifest

wigs

Goalkeeper
anyone seen it yet ?

is it worth a watch?

Manifest is an American supernatural drama television series, created by Jeff Rake, that premiered on September 24, 2018, on NBC. The series centers on the passengers and crew of a commercial airliner who suddenly reappear after being presumed dead for more than five years

anyone seen it yet ?

is it worth a watch?

Manifest is an American supernatural drama television series, created by Jeff Rake, that premiered on September 24, 2018, on NBC. The series centers on the passengers and crew of a commercial airliner who suddenly reappear after being presumed dead for more than five years

Not as good as Dark imo.

Watched the first four or five episodes when it aired in The states first. It’s grand like but stopped watching after about four episodes.
it got renewed for a second season so must have got some decent ratings.

Is it not going to end up the same as Lost where because it only gets renewed for a season at a time the writers don’t really have a clue how or if it should end?

Is it not going to end up the same as Lost where because it only gets renewed for a season at a time the writers don’t really have a clue how or if it should end?
Prob similar to lost In that they’ll have their ending but will have to pad it out in between. Really can’t see it going on too long. Was surprised it was renewed tbh.

Watched the first 3 episodes. The basic concept is really good, but in my mind it goes off on a bit of a tangent and is a bit too unbelievable for me. Voices in heads, seeing the future etc. I lost a lot of interest quite quickly.

In my opinion, the plot would have worked so much better as a thriller.

Watched the first 3 episodes. The basic concept is really good, but in my mind it goes off on a bit of a tangent and is a bit too unbelievable for me. Voices in heads, seeing the future etc. I lost a lot of interest quite quickly.

In my opinion, the plot would have worked so much better as a thriller.

sound a lil like flash forward from about 5 years ago, but I enjoyed that

I’ve watched the first series. Obviously the premise is a bit daft but made the first few episodes entertaining. However as it wore on it became even more unbelievable and drawn out. Only watched it to the end as I wanted to kid myself I hadn’t wasted my time.

Turned it off when that lass started hearing voices in her head and she telt the bus driver to stop and saved that kid....it's absolute bollox....

That was the point I started to lose interest. I managed about another episode after that.

They should have stuck closer to the mystery around the plane and made its disappearance/reappearance the focus of the whole series.
Add in the complications of the characters and you might have had the basis of a good thriller.

Back