Manifest

That was the point I started to lose interest. I managed about another episode after that.

They should have stuck closer to the mystery around the plane and made its disappearance/reappearance the focus of the whole series.
Add in the complications of the characters and you might have had the basis of a good thriller.

Aye, that's how I thought it was going to be, soon as the voices started I lost interest....

anyone seen it yet ?

is it worth a watch?

Manifest is an American supernatural drama television series, created by Jeff Rake, that premiered on September 24, 2018, on NBC. The series centers on the passengers and crew of a commercial airliner who suddenly reappear after being presumed dead for more than five years
Watched three episodes and deleted the rest..if thats any help.

It’s got a habit of explaining itself a lot. “You have to come you are the only one that can see the way”. 5 mins later character sees a lit walkway that nobody else can “that must be what he meant by you are the only one who can see the way”

I spent a few days occasionally saying "set them free" under my breath, much to the annoyance of my Mrs (no).

She's the one who wanted to watch it.

anyone seen the departure,its meant to be similar but better?
I've seen both now and felt that Departure could have done with being a few episodes longer. It felt like it was rushing towards a conclusion whereas Manifest felt like it went on so long that it forgot about some aspects of the story, like why and how the plane came back, why did it blow up when they all went to see it and what happened to the pilot when he tried to fly into more dark lightening? All they've done is leave all that open and manufacture a cliff hanger for series 2.

I have enjoyed both and will be looking out for both second series.

I've started watching this recently on Netlfix. Started off alright, I'm 8 episodes in and probably won't last much longer. The acting is pretty shit and the lasses brows are terrible.

If you’ve lasted 8 episodes then you’ve done better (or worse) than me. I done about 4/5 and gave in.

My missus stuck with it and frequently protested how good it was. Only recently did she admit that it was an absolute pile. She even watched a second series I think.

They couldn’t even get the plane details right, he’s flying an older 737 1 or 200 series that only seated about 120 yet he claims there’s like 180 or 190 on board. Oh plus the one used in the animation is a later version with the hamster pouch engine housings. I had to stop watching because of shit like this and the acting made the el dorado cast look like Oscar candidates. Decent concept but horribly done.

Back