Mane or Sterling

Who's the better player?

Mane for me all day .

Discuss
and what's the reasons ?
Reason I think Mane is better he rarely has a poor game whereas sterling even now had the odd stinker. He scores more (just) and is more of a team player imo.

Last edited:

I remember the endless piss taking memes from Man Utd fans on social media when Liverpool signed Mane. Not laughing now are they.

Sterling shades it for me.
Says it all, you think Roque junior is shit because he had a small unsuccessful loan spell in England, despite being an iconic player at the most successful club in Brazil, 48 caps, captaining his country, and winning the 2006 world cup. What you know about football I could write on a postage stamp

Says it all, you think Roque junior is shit because he had a small unsuccessful loan spell in England, despite being an iconic player at the most successful club in Brazil, 48 caps, captaining his country, and winning the 2006 world cup. What you know about football I could write on a postage stamp

bit early in the day to be unravelling, isn’t it?

No player in Europe including Messi etc has scored and set up more goals than Sterling in 2019

MOST GOALS + ASSISTS IN 2019
Raheem Sterling - 53

Lionel Messi - 51

Robert Lewandowski - 47

Kylian Mbappe - 43

Sergio Aguero - 41

Cristiano Ronaldo - 32

One of those anomaly players - was hardly a regular at Milan and Leverkusen.

Back