Mane or Sterling

Sterling has had a fairly bad season so far in his own terms. He's basically stopped getting assists and the goals aren't coming as often even though his stats suggest he should be getting them.

I reckon people will be viewing the form right now over the last 10 games in deciding here which is a bit unfair on Sterling.

Says it all, you think Roque junior is shit because he had a small unsuccessful loan spell in England, despite being an iconic player at the most successful club in Brazil, 48 caps, captaining his country, and winning the 2006 world cup. What you know about football I could write on a postage stamp

Do you reckon you could fit the name of the winners of the 2006 world cup on that postage stamp of yours?

One of those anomaly players - was hardly a regular at Milan and Leverkusen.
But a club legend at the most successful team in Brazil, also 48 caps for Brazil, and a world cup would suggest he is not shit like
Do you reckon you could fit the name of the winners of the 2006 world cup on that postage stamp of yours?
Who are you like??? But I'm sure the Brazil would fit on a postage stamp

Last edited:
Both mint players plus Sterling has a few years on him. I think Sterling will be regarded as the better player in the end but very tight presently, possibly edged by Sterling imo.

Who's the better player?

Mane for me all day .

Discuss
and what's the reasons ?
Reason I think Mane is better he rarely has a poor game whereas sterling even now had the odd stinker. He scores more (just) and is more of a team player imo.

Mane no question about it. Best player in the premier league this season

Mane, he is a more complete player. As great and talented as Sterling is I am convinced that 30% of that output is down to Pep, stick him in another team with another manager and he will ‘decline’ in the eyes of 12 year olds pretty quickly.

But a club legend at the most successful team in Brazil, also 48 caps for Brazil, and a world cup would suggest he is not shit like

Who are you like???

Doubt he was completely cack though played in an excellent Brazil side in the 2002 World Cup. Probably wasn’t cut out for English football at the time, particularly during Leeds’ plight.

Sterling has had a fairly bad season so far in his own terms. He's basically stopped getting assists and the goals aren't coming as often even though his stats suggest he should be getting them.

I reckon people will be viewing the form right now over the last 10 games in deciding here which is a bit unfair on Sterling.

Sterling has 8 goals in 13 league appearances. That's 0.61 goals per game. It's his best ever strike rate.
Last season he got 17 in 34 and the season before that 18 in 33. Strike rates of 0.5 and 0.54 goals per game respectively.

He also has 5 goals in 5 champions league games.
Last two seasons in the champions league he scored 5 in 10 and 4 in 8.

One goal in one appearance in the league cup this season, no goals in the league cup in the previous two seasons.

Who are you like??? But I'm sure the Brazil would fit on a postage stamp

Italy won the world cup in 2006.

Last edited:
Doubt he was completely cack though played in an excellent Brazil side in the 2002 World Cup. Probably wasn’t cut out for English football at the time, particularly during Leeds’ plight.
Agree, just one individual yesterday was suggesting he was shit, clearly he wasn't like
Sterling has 8 goals in 13 league appearances. That's 0.61 goals per game. It's his best ever strike rate.
Last season he got 17 in 34 and the season before that 18 in 33. Strike rates of 0.5 and 0.54 goals per game respectively.

He also has 5 goals in 5 champions league games.
Last two seasons in the champions league he scored 5 in 10 and 4 in 8.

One goal in one appearance in the league cup this season, no goals in the league cup in the previous two seasons.

Italy won the world cup in 2006.
Ok smart arse, I meant the 2002 world cup that roque junior won.

Last edited:
It is, but as you know it was a blatant mistake, you would be stupid if you really thought I didn't know who won the 2006 world cup. You set a trap , I fell for it, you got aroused by it.

I didn't set a trap. You reckoned Brazil won in 2006, i offered you a chance to correct yourself, you said it again. There was no mistake or trap, you erroneously believed Brazil had won the world cup in 2006, then confirmed it.

I didn't set a trap. You reckoned Brazil won in 2006, i offered you a chance to correct yourself, you said it again. There was no mistake or trap, you erroneously believed Brazil had won the world cup in 2006, then confirmed it. I know now who won the 2006 world cup so everyday is a school day.
Ok pal, it was a mistake, I hope you can understand it, you offered me the chance and I didn't realise my error. D

Back