Manchester Help - Stag

You could also check out the below pub crawl which is decent and more central.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....ws/manchester-pub-crawl-beer-ale-10823912.amp

This is a great shout

This isn't directed at the OP as I know he is looking for Friday activities but anybody looking for stuff to do during the day on Saturdays in the the summer in Manchester I would recommend the Piccadilly beer mile. Same premise as the one in Bermondsey (which I know has good Sunderland representation) with lots of Manchester's craft beer breweries popping up in a small area behind Piccadilly station all of which open up as brew taps on Saturday afternoons.

You've got Chorlton Beer Co (open certain weekends), Beer Noveau*, Alphabet Brewery (ABC), Beer Merchants (not a brewery but a craft beer supplier), Track, Cloudwater & GRUB Food Fair (street food event with beers supplied by Runway Brewery) all within 10 minutes walk of each other and then you can work back into the Northern Quarter.
There is another half to it but they are further away and open more sporadically so I tend to do them as a separate crawl.

Information on the full route here: Manchester’s Brew Taps: A New Beer Mile

A cracking day out on the slurp :)

Another good shout

Back