Manchester City vs Napoli - BT Sport 3 - 7:45pm kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maravilla

Striker
Manchester City: Ederson; Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Delph; Fernandinho, David Silva, De Bruyne; Sterling, Jesus, Sane

Subs: Bravo, Danilo, Aguero, Gundogan, Mangala, Bernardo Silva, Yaya Toure

Napoli: Reina; Hysaj, Koulibaly, Albiol, Ghoulan; Zielinski, Diawara, Hamsik; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne

Subs: Sepe, Allan, Jorginho, Maggio, Maksimovic, Rog, Ounas

Should be a class match this, can't help think that Napoli will have one eye on the game with Inter at the weekend though. The scudetto has to be their priority this season.

Manchester City: Ederson; Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Delph; Fernandinho, David Silva, De Bruyne; Sterling, Jesus, Sane

Napoli: Reina; Hysaj, Koulibaly, Albiol, Ghoulan; Zielinski, Diawara, Hamsik; Callejon, Mertens, Insigne

Get in, I forgot all about it.

Should be a class match this, can't help think that Napoli will have one eye on the game with Inter at the weekend though. The scudetto has to be their priority this season.

Not as many changes as some suspected but having Allan on the bench suggests that they're prioritising the league over the Champions League, he's been their best midfielder by a mile this season

Glad Napoli are going for this, thought they may have rested some of their front 3 and Hamsik

That's a ridiculous squad for City. Can see them winning it this year. Fernandinho is the only "defensive" midfielder and their full backs are basically what used to be called wingers. Usually the best defence wins the champions league with the exception being Guardiola's Barca. They could be on for 3/4 years of domination in Europe. Imagine being a Man City fan - a club I used to think we could relate to in terms of the medias fascination with our neighbours. Lucky, lucky bastards.

Gone 2-1 City on Super 6 but very difficult one to call this.

I don't think it's that hard, Napoli will hit everyone behind the ball and City will score in the first 30 mins. Then again before 60 mins. Nap will either batten down the hatches or try and go for it and if they do the latter, I can see it being 4 or 5.

That's a ridiculous squad for City. Can see them winning it this year. Fernandinho is the only "defensive" midfielder and their full backs are basically what used to be called wingers. Usually the best defence wins the champions league with the exception being Guardiola's Barca. They could be on for 3/4 years of domination in Europe. Imagine being a Man City fan - a club I used to think we could relate to in terms of the medias fascination with our neighbours. Lucky, lucky bastards.
Be the mags next if you believe all the shite spouted today.

First goal is key. If Man City score first, they're favourites, if Napoli score first, they're favourites, if neither scores first, it'll most likely finish 0-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back