Manchester branch

Do they still run a bus to every Sunderland home game?
I'm coming over in February and may need a lift back to Manchester after the game.
Flight next morning is 10am

Steak Pie

Striker
Yes, every weekend game. Sometimes there's no bus for midweek games if there's not enough people, but lifts are arranged for those that want.

@glen is your man.

Yes, every weekend game. Sometimes there's no bus for midweek games if there's not enough people, but lifts are arranged for those that want.

@glen is your man.
Cheers, looks like I'm going to have to hire a car .
The flight is 10.05 am from Manchester. It's going to be a fuck on.

glen

Winger
Cheers, looks like I'm going to have to hire a car .
The flight is 10.05 am from Manchester. It's going to be a fuck on.
Does your flight get into manchester at 10.05am on the morning of the game?

Or is your return flight 10.05am the day after the game?

Does your flight get into manchester at 10.05am on the morning of the game?

Or is your return flight 10.05am the day after the game?
Day after game we take off 10am.
Was going to get bus back to Manchester area , make our way to the airport and sleep .

glen

Winger
Going to join this, just bought a place in castlefield which I’ll be moving into early December so this will be ideal and I think they do a couple of aways too
We'll be looking at running coaches to the away games at doncaster and fleetwood over christmas. Away games, and home midweek games, are always dependent on how many people want to use a coach. Christmas time can be iffy as we do have a lot of exiles who go back up north for Christmas. We did have a fairly full bus to Blackpool last new years day
Day after game we take off 10am.
Was going to get bus back to Manchester area , make our way to the airport and sleep .
Is it mideek or saturday? On a saturday we get back approx 8.00pm at prestwich, 8.30pm stockport, 8.50pm manchester city centre

Last edited:
We'll be looking at running coaches to the away games at doncaster and fleetwood over christmas. Away games, and home midweek games, are always dependent on how many people want to use a coach. Christmas time can be iffy as we do have a lot of exiles who go back up north for Christmas. We did have a fairly full bus to Blackpool last new years day

Is it mideek or saturday? On a saturday we get back approx 8.00pm at prestwich, 8.30pm stockport, 8.50pm manchester city centre
It's midweek against Rochdale. The things you do to follow this lot 🤣