Manchester Airport hotels that offer parking

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6830

.... any recommendations?

Looking at 1 night stay plus 8 days parking.
Cheers.

Cheers.
We normally just use the airports multi-storey it’s straight over from the checkin desks 2 min walk pay a bit more but but not that bad to what the hotels charge you mate and saves pissing about with buses to and from hotels car park
Book and pay it online for a better price and u just drive up to barrier camera reads ur plate in and out no messin

holiday inn express usually cheapest to stay and it’s ok with decent breccy think parking there is around £10 per day
I tried both parking options and defo prefer the airport multi

Yep my recommendation is to not stay at a Britannia Hotel

As SEB the Clayton is fine as is the Cresta Court in Altrincham

Last edited:

Cheers.

Hilton are good and it's walkable to T1/T3 or they have free shuttle.

They have family rooms which fit me, the wife and the 3 bread snatchers in.

Deals are demand based so expect to pay £200 ish

Stay nearby in a premier inn or similar, then just park in the multi-storey on site. It doesn’t cost much more for parking than some of the offsite places and your car is right next to arrivals for when you come back.
Over the years we have done many of the airport hotels and we find it easier to do it this way.
Marriott is nice with fantastic facilities, but you won’t have time to use them, and the shuttle bus took ages to pick us up.
The Hilton is nice and convenient, but if they are busy they sometimes will move the cars to an offsite location.

Crowne Plaza. Best hotel @ MCR airport.
The Asian restaurant in the Crown Laza is lush although some of the rooms could do with a refurb, especially the bathrooms.

Our son has booked us into the Radisson as a Wedding Anniversary present before our trip to Lisbon in October but we'll probably walk over the road to the Crown Plaza for the aforementioned bait on the evening. The Radisson's food and beers are ridiculously expensive but it has a nice pool and sauna. We're not parking at the Radisson though. I'm just going to book either the multi-story or the Long Stay car park instead.

Clayton’s it spot on.

We got a family of 4 for one night with 22 night’s parking for £220 a couple of years ago.

Free shuttle to the airport and back again on return.

Back