Manchester Airport hotels that offer parking

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date
Stay in the travelodge in didsbury and use Manchester executive parking ltd.

Drive to your terminal drop off point and a gadgey takes your car offsite and parks it for you. Ring them when you’ve got your bags when you get back and they bring the car back. Cost about £80 for two weeks irrc.

I used the Clayton and thought the rooms were poor. I booked 3 for the group and each one had grotty bathrooms, sticky carpets and you could hear the trains pulling in all night. I

I use the Marriott now. About 3 miles away with a free bus. Huge health club with a massive pool, steam room and sauna. About 20 quid a room cheaper than the Clayton. Decent bar, good food and a cracking breakfast.

All the airlines use it as well. Get up at 7am and watch the emirates crew check out... lovely ladies

Stay nearby in a premier inn or similar, then just park in the multi-storey on site. It doesn’t cost much more for parking than some of the offsite places and your car is right next to arrivals for when you come back.
Over the years we have done many of the airport hotels and we find it easier to do it this way.
Marriott is nice with fantastic facilities, but you won’t have time to use them, and the shuttle bus took ages to pick us up.
The Hilton is nice and convenient, but if they are busy they sometimes will move the cars to an offsite location.

This is the thing to do. Plenty of hotels within 10 minutes of the airport. More choice of somewhere to eat and have a couple of drinks the night before rather than a soulless airport hotel

Have always fancied going to scilliy , which part do you go to ? Town and / or beach ?

Went to Palermo with a mate in May and really enjoyed it. Plenty to see there plus we went Cefalu and Agrigento. Trains good and cheap as owt. Had to fly from Liverpool and trained it from Scumland.

Going with wor lass and staying 3 nights Catania which will include a visit to Etna and Syracuse followed by 6 days in Taormina which will just be lazing in sun and eating canoli:lol:

Back