MAN V FAT Football

Still gutted my excellent assist is just out of shot :D:D still a fantastic experience it was though
The Samsung 360 degree camera that recorded some of the other group games overheated and it crashed after a few mins of the Mags match and corrupted the file! :evil: That's why it's mobile phone camera footage as my mate just used my phone instead.

Just finished the first season of this, lost just under 11kg and 17cm of belly so canny happy with that.

Still absolutely shite mind, so that's not changed.

Think the next season is starting September for the Durham one if anyone's interested.

What happens when they lose enough weight though and are no longer considered a fat fucker. They won’t be allowed to play and will be cut off from their friends. Seems it’s encouraging people to get fat and stay fat.

Found this out too, can carry on just your points are worth a bit less.

Last edited:
Just finished the first season of this, lost just under 11kg and 17cm of belly so canny happy with that.

Still absolutely shite mind, so that's not changed.

Think the next season is starting September for the Durham one if anyone's interested.

Found this out too, can carry on just your points are worth a bit less.
Well done on the weight loss :cool: You're welcome to join our game on a Wednesday if you can get to the Beacon Of Light. Just had 1 lad from SMB join up this week and played toneet along with a few others interested. There's still spaces for others wanting to shift a bit weight and get fit.This was a thread I posted last week.

Any overweight lads wanting to play footy and lose weight and get fit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done on the weight loss :cool: You're welcome to join our game on a Wednesday if you can get to the Beacon Of Light. Just had 1 lad from SMB join up this week and played toneet along with a few others interested. There's still spaces for others wanting to shift a bit weight and get fit.This was a thread I posted last week.

Any overweight lads wanting to play footy and lose weight and get fit?

Cheers, we have a summer tournament planned in for Wednesdays so all set until then.

Didn't expect the whole thing to be as competitive as it was like, some decent players about.

Anyone played/heard of this before?

MANvFAT Football

League exclusively for fat bastards like myself with points awarded for amount of weight lost as well as wins, dinnar exactly how that works out like, might also be tricky having a team consisting of 10 goalkeepers.

Seems decent though, just signed up for the Durham one but there's ones in Sunderland and Newcastle too I think, also have a referral code for half price registration if anyone wants it.

Also PF this shite perhaps...

Play in the one at the beacon of light, it's a canny laugh and good to try and loose a few clem

Bump!
@Discopants91 & @Stubbs ftm

think I’m going to sign up to this, how did yous get on and is it worth the 27 quid a month?

Enjoyed the 1st season, managed to lose around 12kg and kept it off so that was canny, but left early on in the 2nd.

Price went up from £8 to £25, kick off times got moved back way too late and the organisation was shite.

Saying that it's definitely a good way to start and helped me get going, usually good crack too so worth a look I'd say.

Bump!
@Discopants91 & @Stubbs ftm

think I’m going to sign up to this, how did yous get on and is it worth the 27 quid a month?

I lost about 6 kg but now managed to put it all back on and more! Since the Sunderland league stopped. I notice it's just started up again at the washy hub where northumbria centre was. Good set of lads play in it, but now it's moved to a Tuesday night I can't make it.

Back