Man Utd v Jose Mourinho's Tottenham

Is it just my telly and bb that is causing all this buffering, keeps playing for a few mins then goes off, trying 1 more time then I’m off to watch king author on Netflix if it goes off again

Clear and Obvious has been abandoned and they're resorting to putting under a magnifying glass to see if a forearm hair or thread off a sleeve touched the ball.

I thought the way he protected the ball away from Fred is really what made that goal. The touch is excellent, no doubt, but he would never have had the chance to make the touch had he not been able to keep Fred behind him

Clear and Obvious has been abandoned and they're resorting to putting under a magnifying glass to see if a forearm hair or thread off a sleeve touched the ball.
Magnifying glass is what people demand, justice by the millimeter, not judgement by the referee. Absolute bullshit, VAR

So how come Liverpool's first goal against Man City was allowed to stand?
Don't know mate, I can't recall seeing it but by the daft rules we're going by, it has to be ruled out. Having VAR look at it and then to let it stand is even more bizarre to me, unless they have softened their approach towards the interpretation and are going to let goals stand if it's not immediately obvious whether it's touched the attacking players arm or not.

Don't get me wrong I think having one rule for defenders and a different one for attackers is daft and that was a good goal to my mind but imo it touched his arm.

Last edited:

Back