Man sues Brewdog for sex discrimination and wins

Brewdog is awful like and overpriced like
How many BrewDog beers have you tried?

He was perfectly right to be fair, stupid from brewdog who have lost the plot recently.

See they have 'reinvented cask beer' by selling keg beer and putting cask in the name.
They’ve started selling cask from casks again, only in the chain of pubs they bought that I can’t remember the name of tho (craft house?)

Last edited:
As for the court case, the bloke was always going to win as it is obviously gender discrimination but that doesn’t make him any less of a tit for pursuing it. BrewDog were widely slaughtered for the pink ipa stunt last year, they seem to be scattergun with their marketing now so a lot of it is shit...doesn’t seem to be hurting their business mind you.

Probably about 10. I've tried most of the menu at the york one. People like to go in there everytime we go out and I endure it for one round.
They’ve brewed literally hundreds of beers and the menus in their bars constantly change (apart from a few core beers). It’s lazy to say they’re shit, they make some phenomenal beers (albeit amongst some pretty average beers).

Back