Man likes pussy

I just hope the cat is okay with this. I know a lot of people take them out on harnesses or bikes (I love Travis and Sigrid who rides in a basket and hisses at dogs.) As an owner of an extremely nervous cat I'm happy to just let cats be cats.

I always thought mine was a nervous cat until I saw her doing an impromptu modelling session for an oriental woman on next door's drive.

This "emotional support animal thing" is crazy in the states.

"I've got depression, I can't fly on your plane without my Emotional Support Turkey. And if you refuse, it's discrimination".

Potentiality the of the iceberg
To be fair, the airlines all cracked down on that after the TSA let them. The problem has pretty much gone away. I haven't had a random non-certified service animal (except small ones in carriers) on my flights since, and there was one on just about every flight for several years before that.

I always thought mine was a nervous cat until I saw her doing an impromptu modelling session for an oriental woman on next door's drive.
Excellent. Mine is off the chart. He was nervy as a kitten which was just sad. His emotional support animal was his brother who got a home first. Fortunately he bonded with my other cat. However if I cough, sneeze, laugh or clear my throat in his vicinity he heads for the hills. I'm always saying 'sorry'. 😁

Excellent. Mine is off the chart. He was nervy as a kitten which was just sad. His emotional support animal was his brother who got a home first. Fortunately he bonded with my other cat. However if I cough, sneeze, laugh or clear my throat in his vicinity he heads for the hills. I'm always saying 'sorry'. 😁

A friend of mine had a cat like that. A few of us were at her house one night just before Christmas and the cat was really bonding with me, sitting on my lap. That is sitting on lap until I reached for my drink and knocked over a bowl of walnuts.

To be fair, the airlines all cracked down on that after the TSA let them. The problem has pretty much gone away. I haven't had a random non-certified service animal (except small ones in carriers) on my flights since, and there was one on just about every flight for several years before that.
In the link in the OP it mentions the support peacock.:lol: Ha'way man, surely it just became a competition.

A friend of mine had a cat like that. A few of us were at her house one night just before Christmas and the cat was really bonding with me, sitting on my lap. That is sitting on lap until I reached for my drink and knocked over a bowl of walnuts.
Ah yes, that would do it. I've had a few nervy cats in my time but he's the worst. If I so much as move to get out of my seat he will react/cringe/run at times. Felliway helps him a bit, I think he's only really relaxed when he sleeps.

Doesn't mention any difficulty at work! Presumably my taxes are paying for him to shop at Sainsbury's & possibly contaminate groceries ahead of my visit with his 😾, wrang 'un!!

Back