Man Flu 2018: Official Thread

Awful this year like, I got it very early September, but thought the lads at work were soft shites as it was nothing major and they were moaning about it.

Fast forward two weeks and it came back with a grudge, and a score to settle. Must have lingered round me and I was knackered, sitting in work with a massive coat on and drinking lemsips isn’t a good look for anyone, had me crippled.

Karma is a bitch.

Awful this year like, I got it very early September, but thought the lads at work were soft shites as it was nothing major and they were moaning about it.

Fast forward two weeks and it came back with a grudge, and a score to settle. Must have lingered round me and I was knackered, sitting in work with a massive coat on and drinking lemsips isn’t a good look for anyone, had me crippled.

Karma is a bitch.
According to some on here, its not flu if you can go to work.

Got a canny chest infection hear, bringing up flem that is as thick as wallpaper paste and as green as green can be, had it 5 days so I think it’s about time it starts to get better

Got a canny chest infection hear, bringing up flem that is as thick as wallpaper paste and as green as green can be, had it 5 days so I think it’s about time it starts to get better

Decent

I just can’t breathe and snore like a horse apparently.

Mrs has just suggested I have the day off work.

I'm not like. I'm a trooper.

Last edited:
It all started about 4 weeks ago. Just a little tickle in the throat, me eyes felt weird and I couldn't be bothered with the shite. Turns out it was a cold, pretty bad one. Snot from arsehole till breakfast time.

Back