Man City atmosphere

Don't know if Seb but city played a crowed atmosphere through speaker systems last night to obviously bolster what can sometimes be a quiet stadium. I know European clubs have done it in the past. I think its quite a good idea.

Don't know if Seb but city played a crowed atmosphere through speaker systems last night to obviously bolster what can sometimes be a quiet stadium. I know European clubs have done it in the past. I think its quite a good idea.
Liverpool did it years ago, re: you'll never walk alone..

When we went there and took 15k, it was deafening,one of the best atmospheres ever for me that day
was that maine road their old ground ?

i am sure Stoke have done that

Last edited:
Nope. Without it city would have gone through last night when they shouldn’t have. The fact people are moaning about refs now being able to get every decision correct is ridiculous.

I’m not sure they did get everything right last night, the Spurs goal looked like it came off the lads arm from one of the TV replay angles. The ref actually didn’t get to see that angle on his review.

You had Man City fans going mind then a few minutes later Spurs fans going mad

Hardly ruining the atmosphere mind

People will just stop going mad, it will become benign and tedious, it’s for arm chair football fans. I’m just waiting for the first VAR ad sponsored by.....

Except it clearly came off his hip. And was therefore the right decision.

After it bounced off his arm aye. Point stands, the ref didn’t see all the angles.

Last edited:

Back