Man assaulted after son wearing black n white in Sland

It's shocking, but it's not exactly unpredictable as someone else has said.

I for one will never condone such things, but the Dad needs a look at himself also. I wouldn't take my son into Newcastle City centre with a Sunderland shirt on for example. Leaving yourself wide open to abuse etc

Imagine seeing someone in a Newcastle shirt and getting that annoyed you do that :lol: f***ing moron. Whoever it was wants locking up.

There was some kind of kids thing going on at the foundation on Sunday. One of those marching bands with bloody awful kazoos things. Lad in the SoL car park unloading a transit with barcodes shirt on. You do sometimes wonder if it's the only shirt they own.

Arsehole behaviour to be honest. However some parents are a bit stupid too. I wouldn’t let my kids wear a Sunderland shirt if I was going to Newcastle City Centre for this very reason.
Exactly this, the bloke is a complete arsehole if he's punched someone just for that. But there are unfortunately arseholes around and I wouldn't risk putting my son in that danger if I was going to Newcastle.

There was some kind of kids thing going on at the foundation on Sunday. One of those marching bands with bloody awful kazoos things. Lad in the SoL car park unloading a transit with barcodes shirt on. You do sometimes wonder if it's the only shirt they own.
Worker in the town this morning had a Newcastle bag sitting in plain site. Obviously you should never be attacked for showing your colours anywhere but you don’t help yourself

Arsehole behaviour to be honest. However some parents are a bit stupid too. I wouldn’t let my kids wear a Sunderland shirt if I was going to Newcastle City Centre for this very reason.
I used to live in Newcastle and I saw it a few times. Young kids walking down Northumberland street or in Eldon Square in Sunderland tops.

Back