Mam and Dad's Golden Wedding Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perthyltonian

Central Defender
Alreet lads,
You are all invited to me mam and dad's Joyce and Eddy 50th anniversary in the Hylton Castle Club 4/10/14. RSVP.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they don't know that I am coming back
Haway The Lads

tootymackeminoz

Central Defender
Alreet lads,
You are all invited to me mam and dad's Joyce and Eddy 50th anniversary in the Hylton Castle Club 4/10/14. RSVP.
...Haway The Lads
that will be a great surprise and an even bigger one if ya buy a round of drinks as well!!!!! hope all gans well I will not be gannin as me dad used ta say!I AM FINANCIALLY EMBARASSED!!!

Blackcatwaz

Winger
Alreet lads,
Haway The Lads
Will be in there myself, but probably not until around the weekend of the 25/26th....Enjoy mate and am sure it will be a crackin surprise for ya man and dad

Blackcatwaz

Winger
Well it would appear I brought them fuck all luck mate, a gave them dodgy defending and goal-keeping :) I think my efforts where left behind and used against Palace :)

P.S.....Eeeeeeeeeeh fuck me I enjoyed the match though, the result meant fuck all in the end

Perthyltonian

Central Defender
Well it would appear I brought them fuck all luck mate, a gave them dodgy defending and goal-keeping :) I think my efforts where left behind and used against Palace :)

P.S.....Eeeeeeeeeeh fuck me I enjoyed the match though, the result meant fuck all in the end
How was the trip marra?

Status
Not open for further replies.