Malta is Europes hidden gem

Went for the England friendly and it's a class place like. Need to book up to gan again for an actual holiday and explore the place instead of drinking around the pool all day then boucning about the strip on the night with 1000s of other England fans.

Went for the England friendly and it's a class place like. Need to book up to gan again for an actual holiday and explore the place instead of drinking around the pool all day then boucning about the strip on the night with 1000s of other England fans.
The place becomes more popular by the week.

I should really make the effort to visit again. I haven't been for 40 years and would like to go as an adult. I love Greece though so don't want to waste holidays if Malta is shite.

Anyone who likes the sea.
Nowhere better for swimming and diving in the Mediterranean

Ok keep your gob shut Mr universe. :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe this will help you decide
59 Best Points of Interest and Places to Visit in Malta
Been to most of them as a kid. Mosta always stuck with me and i always remember a place out in the sticks. It had Stations of The Cross outside in marble and when you touched them they seemed warm and alive. I'm not religious but ill always remember that. Also massive firework displays in the distance every night. All illegal but done by the church so never stopped. We always stayed in St. Julians. Like i said was 40 years ago.

Been to most of them as a kid. Mosta always stuck with me and i always remember a place out in the sticks. It had Stations of The Cross outside in marble and when you touched them they seemed warm and alive. I'm not religious but ill always remember that. Also massive firework displays in the distance every night. All illegal but done by the church so never stopped. We always stayed in St. Julians. Like i said was 40 years ago.
You would get a shock now .

Never been mate I prefer Corsica, South of France, Sardinia & Sicily.
I'm off to Sicily in July. Flights now from here to Sardinia also so may try it.
This place will always be unique. Lucky a small minority don't like it.
Good job I guess.
From the people I meet through my part time job I would say about 90% like it. That's not a bad percentage.
Most who don't normally chose to stay in a shit hotel though there maybe exceptions of course

Last edited:
You would get a shock now .

I'm off to Sicily in July. Flights now from here to Sardinia also so may try it.
This place will always be unique. Lucky a small minority don't like it.
Good job I guess.
From the people I meet through my part time job I would say about 90% like it. That's not a bad percentage.
Most who don't normally chose to stay in a shit hotel though there maybe exceptions of course
Fair enough mate I should give it another try. Had a lovely hotel at Radisson in St Julian and went on plenty excursions. Enjoy Sicily!

Fair enough mate I should give it another try. Had a lovely hotel at Radisson in St Julian and went on plenty excursions. Enjoy Sicily!
I'm flying to Palermo and staying in Trapani old town.
Mixed reports. Some say it's really expensive others say it's good value.
Flights about 60 quid return and 40 minutes.
Drove through it 4 years ago when I drove from Penshaw.
Ten years ago visited Torimina (can never spell it ) :lol:

Holiday insurance won't cover that.
Watch your letterbox

I'm flying to Palermo and staying in Trapani old town.
Mixed reports. Some say it's really expensive others say it's good value.
Flights about 60 quid return and 40 minutes.
Drove through it 4 years ago when I drove from Penshaw.
Ten years ago visited Torimina (can never spell it ) :lol:

Watch your letterbox
Trapani is a good base to see more beautiful places like Erice, Favignana & Segesta.

Back