Malcolm Young RIP

Gutted when i heard this.
Angus is symbollic of ac/dc, and the person most people think of when ac/dc is mentioned. For me, it was Malcolm. An unbelievable rythym guitarist.....the driving force behind AC/DC.
R.I.P. Malcolm, a true rock n roll legend.

Wouldnt have allowed half the shite thats gone on in the band since Angus took over the reigns. Used to pick up lead as well when Angus's Schaffer went on the blink. Was a cice bloke in real life as well and a huge miss since he had to leave with dementia

Eh? Such as what like? Getting their Stevie in to fill in for him like he secretly had to in the 80s when Malcolm was drying out? Or do you refer to Axl who was brought in to fulfil tour dates that would otherwise have had to be cancelled and absolutely nailed it?

Eh? Such as what like? Getting their Stevie in to fill in for him like he secretly had to in the 80s when Malcolm was drying out? Or do you refer to Axl who was brought in to fulfil tour dates that would otherwise have had to be cancelled and absolutely nailed it?
Should have cancelled the dates ,it wasn't a loft extension they'd committed to.

Pretty sure they offered refunds to everyone. I think a lot of people would have jumped at the chance to see Rose perform with AC/DC.
A walk on for one song is often canny but don't agree with your assumption on that .A bands credibility is all they have and you start diluting it or not taking it seriously at your peril

Should have cancelled the dates ,it wasn't a loft extension they'd committed to.
As has been said, they offered refunds. I went and it was great - arguably better than it was a year previous with Brian. His voice is better suited to the Bon Scott stuff.

I'd agree now though that they should probably call it a day - unless they can somehow regroup and get Rudd and Williams back in the fold - and maybe even Johnson. There's a lot of fans now though would like to hear a record with Axl.

As has been said, they offered refunds. I went and it was great - arguably better than it was a year previous with Brian. His voice is better suited to the Bon Scott stuff.

I'd agree now though that they should probably call it a day - unless they can somehow regroup and get Rudd and Williams back in the fold - and maybe even Johnson. There's a lot of fans now though would like to hear a record with Axl.
Dont get this at all mate,90% of the old gang could find a better singer than the one they,ve got,imagine Ozzy with a really good Ozzy ?Alice Cooper band with a decent singer
What's the point?,it just makes your legacy worth fk all.

Dont get this at all mate,90% of the old gang could find a better singer than the one they,ve got,imagine Ozzy with a really good Ozzy ?Alice Cooper band with a decent singer
What's the point?,it just makes your legacy worth fk all.
Some of the songs were by a bloke who died 37 years ago. They'd never even done Touch Too Much until Axl joined.

Some of the songs were by a bloke who died 37 years ago. They'd never even done Touch Too Much until Axl joined.
So getting the bloke from Guns and roses to sing them is the answer? Like Queen and that Lambert bloke if its your bag pay the mega bucks and go for it
may as well watch this lot do it better for less

I've seen them twice. Once in 96 when Brian wore a mag top at the arena and then a few years ago on the Black Ice tour at Manchester. Malcolm was always the one for me, he took a back seat to Angus but just seemed to hold everything together. On Let There Be Rock he just kept the backing rhythm the same for ages while Angus did his crowd thing until the change up, all together perfectly timed. Cool as owt despite being called Malcolm...

Back