Making page apple friendly

mackem1989

Striker
Probably be like but how do we make a page apple (I phone friendly) it’s zoomed out on everything only on RTG so it’s not just the settings only the one page.

Need to zoom it back to normal.

Cheers.

I don't understand what you mean.

Has it always been like this for you or is this something new? Nothing has changed on the site recently.

If there is anyone who has an iPhone that is reading this thread, are you able to give any assistance?
I’m on a 13 pro max and it looks the same as it always has.
Click the AA in the url bar, you might need to request mobile site as opposed to desktop site

Last edited:
I’m on a 13 pro max and it looks the same as it always has.
Click the AA in the url bar, you might need to request mobile site as opposed to desktop site

There aren't really mobile and desktop versions per se, the site is a responsive design so should re-size to fit whatever device and whatever orientation you are using. (Thats not to say that the Safari mobile settings won't affect it!)

Just popped on to say the same thing, although it’s only just happened today. It was fine on the train an hour ago. Now I’m home, for some reason I can only see the desktop version of the site, not the mobile version. As far as I can tell I’ve not done anything different since an hour ago.

iPhone 13 Pro Max. Might update the iOS manually and see if it helps.
Edit: updated iOS and still showing the “desktop site”.

@SR7 did yours ever fix itself?
Edit again: chrome app works fine. It’s Safari that doesn’t.

Last edited:
On the 5th generation iPad all of the text editor functionality (bold, links, images etc) is greyed out and unusable.

Thats probably nothing to do with the iPad. It is much more likely have accidentally turned off the wyswig editor and switched to the bbcode one.

You need to click on the [ ] symbol at the top right of the editor box - if you can't see that, click on the rightmost three vertical dots and it should expand things so you can see it.

Using Safari on iPad I currently have a 1.5” gap down either side of the screen with zoom level at 100%. If I zoom to 150% the content fills the page width but the text is very large and only displays one message. Switching to the mobile site doesn’t make a difference.

Seems to fill the screen with Chrome.

Are you in portrait or landscape mode? If you are in landscape mode have you inadvertently hit the "change width" option at the bottom of the board?

Back