Making A Murderer Season 2

I’ve said it from the start, it was her ex boyfriend. He deleted her voicemails, didn’t have an albi and her mates keep mentioning him.

After watching the first series, I thought Avery’s lawyers were top notch, now they just look like a couple of chancers who didn’t bother defending him properly.

Ken Kratz is complete scum as well.

I’ve said it from the start, it was her ex boyfriend. He deleted her voicemails, didn’t have an albi and her mates keep mentioning him.

After watching the first series, I thought Avery’s lawyers were top notch, now they just look like a couple of chancers who didn’t bother defending him properly.

Thought the very same just now :-O

I ended up thinking thank God for them though in bringing the travesty to light

Bobby Dassey apparently

America is a f***ing joke like. The blonde who pretended to want to marry him and then getting him on the phone on what looked like Americas version of Jeremy Kyle. What a complete farce.
How both Steven and Brendan are still in prison is a disgrace and Americas justice system with all the different courts and shite is a massive fuck up.

Dunno if they did it or not but the convictions are definately shady as fk

But I cant see them ever being released.
The compensation they would be due along with the 35 mill from his original false conviction would bankrupt the county

You can see why Zellner has got so many verdicts overturned, even if Averys guilt is still open to question It shouldn’t be possible to still have him behind bars on the evidence he was convicted on.

Just finished it today.

The new lawyer is class like, knows exactly what she’s doing. The justice system over there stinks like, needs another trial.

There’s no way he’d be convicted with the new evidence available, if only he had her from the start.

so it's not a police stitch up now

she'll literally say anything because of the known flaws in the original investigation. Zellner has no interest in what actually happened or who did it, Avery or not. seems more like self promotion to me

America is a f***ing joke like. The blonde who pretended to want to marry him and then getting him on the phone on what looked like Americas version of Jeremy Kyle. What a complete farce.
How both Steven and Brendan are still in prison is a disgrace and Americas justice system with all the different courts and shite is a massive fuck up.
They are guilty as fu*k like.

Back