Making A Murderer Season 2

Just finished all 10.
So much evidence not fully investigated in the first trial. Not to mention the evidence that was deliberately kept away from the defence team.

Just finished all 10.
So much evidence not fully investigated in the first trial. Not to mention the evidence that was deliberately kept away from the defence team.
No matter whether he’s guilty or innocent, evidence was clearly planted to guarantee a conviction.
Unbelievable watching.

About 6 episodes in, the Brendan stuff is horrible. Poor kid getting all this hope then ending up being kept in. It's the family that I feel for, Stevens mum and barb really suffer

Is it just extra footage from the same trial or some sort of folllow up ?
Bit of both.

I’m only 4 episodes in, but there’s the obvious follow up and then a new solicitor representing them who does loads of other dna testing and finds loads of other evidence that was missed or withheld from the defence team.

It’s definitelty worth watching.

The evidence they have proving it was not him it’s unreal. The big difference I felt from the first series is the fact that this new lawyer is trying to prove how and got there in the first place, and other suspects.

I don’t wanna spoil it for anyone but wait till you hear about Holbachs planner/diary

Out October 19th :cool:

Get in!!!

been watching it but not paying enough attention... going to maybe rewatch again when I get to the end... loving it

About 6 episodes in, the Brendan stuff is horrible. Poor kid getting all this hope then ending up being kept in. It's the family that I feel for, Stevens mum and barb really suffer

that is about where I am up to and I can not believe what is being done to that boy, beggars belief

Last edited:
been watching it but not paying enough attention... going to maybe rewatch again when I get to the end... loving it
that is about where I am up to and I can not believe what is being done to that boy, beggars belief
that's the worst part about this whole case, he's so clearly not guilty it's ridiculous

oh cripes - is it worse than the first series as i found that a bit too much at times....

Watching the 2nd episode last night, when it re-capped what they did to Brendan in the interview...holy moly. How any judge can not see they physically put the words in his mouth are beyond me.

Back