Making A Murderer Season 2

10 episodes. I reckon they'll have to pad them out. Is there enough that didn't get said in the first series to fill all 10?

In time for wrestlemania?

Wrestlemania XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Personally I can't see a point in a 2nd series. Everything was covered in the 1st one. Probably both end up dying in jail as their convictions aren't going to be overturned as there would be lawsuits galore against the police department not just from them.

Last edited:
Is this not milking it a bit?

Yes, they still in jail. End of.

For the record I actually think they’re guilty just the police fucked up and probably planted evidence to help gain a conviction. The series was made to imply they were innocent but if you read up on it a bit more, it does point to them. That doesnt mean they should of been convicted mind I think the evidence was dodgy as fuck to gain a confident verdict.

For the record I actually think they’re guilty just the police fucked up and probably planted evidence to help gain a conviction. The series was made to imply they were innocent but if you read up on it a bit more, it does point to them. That doesnt mean they should of been convicted mind I think the evidence was dodgy as fuck to gain a confident verdict.
Don't think the lad is guilty, old bloke did it though imo.

Her brother deleting voicemails seemed when I watched and still seems now shady as owt.

That youngen definitely hasn’t got murder in him IMO.

There's f***ing no chance the nephew is guilty.

Back