Make my mind up plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

hypersonic

Winger
Looking at a new time waster & can't decide between the following 3:

Nier: Automata
Ni No Kuni 2 (would need to playe the 1st one as well i think)
Persona 5

What's everyone's recommendations?

I haven't played any of them, but a couple people at work have played Persona 5 and by the sounds of it you can get a load of time out of it, they both enjoyed it.

I haven't played any of them, but a couple people at work have played Persona 5 and by the sounds of it you can get a load of time out of it, they both enjoyed it.

Yeah, i've heard the same, hence the question really ;)

Nier was my top pick, but now i'm not too sure.

Unless you have a time machine you'd best stick with Nier or Persona. I'd go for Nier, personally.

Looking at a new time waster & can't decide between the following 3:

Nier: Automata
Ni No Kuni 2 (would need to playe the 1st one as well i think)
Persona 5

What's everyone's recommendations?

I've played 150 hours on persona. It's awesome. Will take 2 play throughs to get all the trophies so could well be a 300hour game. Very good jrpg if you like turn based its really good.

Long time until ni no kuni 2 is out isn't it?

Nier is f***ing incredible, the first playthrough is almost a just a prologue for what follows, the second and third playthroughs are where it all comes together.
One of the greatest games I've played

Nier is shite. Unless you like just pressing a direction and an occasional button mashing fight.

Not sure about the other 2.
Did you not get to the big open world area at the end of the tutorial level? Serious question. Because if you didn't, you certainly don't give games much time.

Did you not get to the big open world area at the end of the tutorial level? Serious question. Because if you didn't, you certainly don't give games much time.

Nope. That's why I was asking if it got better earlier. I had only played the beginning bit and found it boring as fuck so was hoping someone would tell me it's better and has more substance then pressing right and fighting a few mobs here and there.

Got to the space station thing where you are talking to the other lad and was late so had to turn it off there.

Taking it the open world is much better? Nobody, bar you, has really answered.

Nope. That's why I was asking if it got better earlier. I had only played the beginning bit and found it boring as fuck so was hoping someone would tell me it's better and has more substance then pressing right and fighting a few mobs here and there.

Got to the space station thing where you are talking to the other lad and was late so had to turn it off there.

Taking it the open world is much better? Nobody, bar you, has really answered.
I didn't really like the tutorial level but, yeah, I'd say it definitely gets better. The story is keeping me engaged, too, which doesn't happen much with games these days. It's a bit different.

I didn't really like the tutorial level but, yeah, I'd say it definitely gets better. The story is keeping me engaged, too, which doesn't happen much with games these days. It's a bit different.

Got a few things to play now so will prob give it a go when I get bored of those. Just surprised me that if it's such a good game that they would make such a shit intro to it! Plus I got NBA 2k17 the day after and I've been playing that so never got to get properly into it.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back