Make a positive out of that Happy Clappers

I don’t think any Sunderland fan is claiming to be happy or doing much clapping at what we’re watching at our club at the minute.

They never did exist. It was just a label given to the people that weren't perpetually moaning.

Or just naive and unwilling to face the truth.

Now they have to.

We have been this bad since the day we got relegated from the Premiership. It has just taken results like last nights to really highlight it.

We seem to go to a new low with every game we play, been going for 55 years and tried to never miss a home game or at the very worst a commentary when available, haven't heard a second of the last 3 games , OK been away in Italy so had to missGillingham, but never been so apathetic towards our great club. Fuck The f***ing Mags !
The Strip looked much better with the black socks, so there's one positive for ya...☝

I applaud the happy clappers.
I am keeping the faith.
We will go up.

I don't think people are bothered about being knocked out early as such. It's just the manner of it last night and there is no way anyone can dress up this situation we find ourselves in.

If the clapping is very happy Netflix will return to film it and attract more potential investors.

That way we can be the richest club on the planet etc etc. Clap clap clappity clap

I was a happy clapper until we sold Josh and then again until we fired Jack. Now my bed is soaking wet.

Hope the Park is just toying with us all and engineering cup defeats to clear the way for a storming of the league.
I was/am holding on to that faint hope marra. Grasping at straws it felt like last night driving home from Scunny.

Back