Major Major's Coleman poll - stay or go?

Stay or go?

• Total voters

I was firmly in the stay camp until today. But his tactics today were so f***ing naive, starting to think he's a pub manager at best and has been found out now he doesn't have a Bale or a Ramsey to rely on.

Wasn't the 'in' figure 80+% this morning?

78% want him to stay man...unbelievable. The man who:
Led us to rock bottom and relegated to the third division for only the second time in our history
Signed the worst goalkeeper in our living memory
Conceded the second most goals in the whole country
Persisted with the finished O'Shea and Cattermole despite overwhelming evidence they were finished
Persisted with a shit formation producing shit results
Persisted with his non-scoring signing Fletcher

What would this poll look like if it was Moyes or Di Canio who'd relegated us?

Wasn't the 'in' figure 80+% this morning?

78% want him to stay man...unbelievable. The man who:
Led us to rock bottom and relegated to the third division for only the second time in our history
Signed the worst goalkeeper in our living memory
Conceded the second most goals in the whole country
Persisted with the finished O'Shea and Cattermole despite overwhelming evidence they were finished
Persisted with a shit formation producing shit results
Persisted with his non-scoring signing Fletcher

What would this poll look like if it was Moyes or Di Canio who'd relegated us?
but he talks so well............ knows fuck all about management but hes down on PR:lol:

still not changed my mind and as i said in another thread moyes and grayson did no better despite having better players to hand...before we even think of another manager we need an owner willing to spend a little and change the squad as for the past 5 or 6 seasons they have failed to perform until the last couple of months (barring BSA's run from january) when all of a sudden they become capable of even beating the better premier teams.

He will get half a season to demonstrate his suitability for the job. I think that's about right. In August he will know what he has left to work with. Come Christmas if we are not heading in the right direction, then he really has had every opportunity to prove himself.

All we needed was a goalie and a striker that could score more than one goal. He couldn’t attract the player, even the frees, no one gives a shit about wales.

CC is not for me.

Why would you want this? I’d prefer to stay under the radar!

He is a decent manager, his profile, alongside the ground. training facilities and fan base makes us Premiership team in all but actual league position.....Any league 1 player with aspirations to move into the higher divisions would come to SAFC in a heart beat.

He is a decent manager, his profile, alongside the ground. training facilities and fan base makes us Premiership team in all but actual league position.....Any league 1 player with aspirations to move into the higher divisions would come to SAFC in a heart beat.
Don’t agree mate, what’s on his CV to make players desperate to play for him?

Back