Major Major's Coleman poll - stay or go?

Stay or go?

• Total voters

I've voted stay. Like most others I'm not going to pretend I'm impressed with him; tactics have been poor, signings have been poor (even allowing for huge constraints). That being said this must be the hardest ever time to manage SAFC. Next season we'll be in a league where no one spends, our academy should be producing players at least capable of a squad role, we'll have the highest wage budget in the league and thus should be able to convince people to sign who can do a job in that league. We need at least play offs next season and I'd let Coleman try and get us there. Anything less (or if we start dreadfully to the point where we're around November and miles off the pace) and he'd need to go, but I'd give him time for now

I've voted stay but only because partly down to him we are now heading for the third tier and would fail to attract any manager worth their salt.

He's failed miserably in this division, but for me he gets another chance to fail next season too.

I was undecided, until I actually tried to come up with a reason for him to stay beyond the club being a mess.

I've voted stay. Like most others I'm not going to pretend I'm impressed with him; tactics have been poor, signings have been poor (even allowing for huge constraints). That being said this must be the hardest ever time to manage SAFC. Next season we'll be in a league where no one spends, our academy should be producing players at least capable of a squad role, we'll have the highest wage budget in the league and thus should be able to convince people to sign who can do a job in that league. We need at least play offs next season and I'd let Coleman try and get us there. Anything less (or if we start dreadfully to the point where we're around November and miles off the pace) and he'd need to go, but I'd give him time for now

That sums up my view quite nicely.

We really need a not bothered either way option.

I’ve chosen stay just because he seems to have learned his lesson of not playing ultra negative football with three centre backs. And it’s going to cost us more money we don’t have to get rid of him.

Spot on that mate.

Back